Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    So it looks like X-23 will either be leaving All-New X-men or pulling double duty. I hope she can be in both. Wolverine was in both the Avengers and the X-men. Why can't X-23 do the same? But if the title has Mystique in it, I'm already sold.

As for who gets left behind in Ultimate, I think right now the safest bet is O5 Iceman. Bendis already revealed that O5 Jean will have more face time with Emma Frost very soon. We also saw in previews of Logan's Legacy that X-23, Angel, and Beast will return. That leaves O5 Iceman as the odd man out. Given how little he's been utilized, I hope this doesn't write him out completely. He hasn't really had a chance to shine. I hope he gets his chance here.
    You will end up disappointed by the way. Iceman is going nowhere

"This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    -Highly doubt the X-men or SHIELD would allow Scott to just walk off with Malloy, but let's see where it goes.
    And with that Bendis could go on with his "X-Men vs. SHIELD" never-ending storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Nisus View Post
    And with that Bendis could go on with his "X-Men vs. SHIELD" never-ending storyline.
    I'm just saying that the JGS X-men know where he lives and if they aren't happy that he took Malloy, who is very dangerous so far then it could lead to a huge confrontation at the New Xavier School.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    The collision arc and the Daken/X-23 interaction was one of my favorite parts of her solo. They play well together if written right.
    It was my LEAST favorite part of her solo... I kept hoping she'd just kill him. But apparently, even when Wolverine does just that, there's no escape.

affable sidekick material ScruffyLovin's Avatar

Anyone know who the Clint Eastwood-lookin' Wolverine with the missing arm in one of the Wolverines covers is?

I think for now it'd be cool if they somehow resurrected Ultimate Wolverine and brought him to the 616 universe. Or Ultimate Cable. He still exists in some universe, right?

Quote Originally Posted by santino27 View Post
    It was my LEAST favorite part of her solo... I kept hoping she'd just kill him. But apparently, even when Wolverine does just that, there's no escape.
    Hmm OK. Haven't meet that many people that really hate Daken that much.

I just leave this here

Quote Originally Posted by ScruffyLovin View Post
    Anyone know who the Clint Eastwood-lookin' Wolverine with the missing arm in one of the Wolverines covers is?

I think for now it'd be cool if they somehow resurrected Ultimate Wolverine and brought him to the 616 universe. Or Ultimate Cable. He still exists in some universe, right?
    That is supposed to be Daken. You can see a part of his tattoo on his arm.

affable sidekick material ScruffyLovin's Avatar

That is supposed to be Daken. You can see a part of his tattoo on his arm.
    Oh, okay. Thanks. Didn't notice that.

For which series is the Mr. Sinister cover for?

Also, I'd have been tempted to get Wolverines since it features X-23, Daken and Mystique (and is written by Soule), but having the series as a weekly is too much for my current budget. I'll probably wait for the trades.
    XMenGold XMenBlue GenX Cable Iceman AstonishingXMen UncannyAvengers SpectacularSpiderMan SecretWarriors DoctorStrange
    TheFlash Nightwing Supersons TeenTitans Aquaman Deathstroke WildStorm Saga Wicked+Divine Low Descender KillorbeKilled SeventoEternity

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieu B View Post
    For which series is the Mr. Sinister cover for?

Also, I'd have been tempted to get Wolverines since it features X-23, Daken and Mystique (and is written by Soule), but having the series as a weekly is too much for my current budget. I'll probably wait for the trades.
    Its for Wolverines

Wolverines could be interesting. Glad to see Daken be a regular somewhere. Mystique is a bit of the odd man out of that group, but I'm game for this series.

Its for Wolverines
    Ok, that's what I thought. Thanks!
    XMenGold XMenBlue GenX Cable Iceman AstonishingXMen UncannyAvengers SpectacularSpiderMan SecretWarriors DoctorStrange
    TheFlash Nightwing Supersons TeenTitans Aquaman Deathstroke WildStorm Saga Wicked+Divine Low Descender KillorbeKilled SeventoEternity

Where does it say the new Wolverines series will be weekly?

Quote Originally Posted by topfueluhl View Post
    Where does it say the new Wolverines series will be weekly?
    http://www.mtv.com/news/1959567/wolv...=share_twitter

"The Death Of Wolverine was just the beginning. Though Marvel’s most popular mutant may be dead and gone by the end of 2014, in January of 2015 the publisher will be launching a new weekly comic focused on all the sharp, sharp characters he’s left behind."

http://www.mtv.com/news/1959567/wolv...=share_twitter

"The Death Of Wolverine was just the beginning. Though Marvel’s most popular mutant may be dead and gone by the end of 2014, in January of 2015 the publisher will be launching a new weekly comic focused on all the sharp, sharp characters he’s left behind."
    Thanks! I think it looks interesting but weekly is way too often for an ongoing series. The really expect people to spend $200 in a year for one series?

Quote Originally Posted by topfueluhl View Post
    Thanks! I think it looks interesting but weekly is way too often for an ongoing series. The really expect people to spend $200 in a year for one series?
    You are welcome, friend.
    And yes I will surely do that. That is nothing for something that you enjoy. $ 16 a month is surely doable in my opinion. Online RPGs cost that much every month and there are lot of people paying for that. Unless you don't have much income of course.