Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Q3ljbG9wcyBpcyByaWdodA== hqt4991's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Tyke's title is conspicuously absent from the announcement. As the only person from All-New X-Men currently in space I'd expect him to be there. More names are supposed to be announced, so I'm not going to presume he isn't there just yet
    He will be there.

Again I'm pretty happy about this, Sam Humphries has proven that he's really great at the cosmic side of things in the Legendary Star-lord, I really like All-new X-men, Cyclops, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Nova (Captain Marvel's good I just need to catch up with it). Plus who knows what else will appear in this event.

Yeah, I'm happy for not only another Cosmic event, although I doubt it will be as good as Annihilation, with the X-men thrown in.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Again I'm pretty happy about this, Sam Humphries has proven that he's really great at the cosmic side of things in the Legendary Star-lord, I really like All-new X-men, Cyclops, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Nova (Captain Marvel's good I just need to catch up with it). Plus who knows what else will appear in this event.

Yeah, I'm happy for not only another Cosmic event, although I doubt it will be as good as Annihilation, with the X-men thrown in.
    Nothing can surpass Annihilation. NOTHING.

ANXF #14 sold 20,8k and its cancelled. Cyclops #5 sold 21,8k and CM #7, 21k (right above ANXF), and both titles will still be going in feb-march.

And crossovers/events didn't save CM before and they won't save CM now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nisus View Post
    ANXF #14 sold 20,8k and its cancelled. Cyclops #5 sold 21,8k and CM #7, 21k (right above ANXF), and both titles will still be going in feb-march.

The crossovers were likely planned out well in advance. The low selling solos in it are likely safe until the crossover ends. After, well, that's up in the air.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Yea, this is for ANXM not adj.

It's a tidy way of ending up the Cyclops series by reuniting him with the ANXM, they might launch the Jean solo right after with her leaving.

BANNED

Eat dust adjectiveless, go Tyke with new space girlfriend to make Jeen jelly

BANNED

Well after reading "cup o Joe" panel marts stated ALL the x-men will be involved so it looks like UXM, Adjectivless are going to show up.

I'm all about this.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

What's CM? Also as much as I like Tyke, I'd like to have at least seven or eight tpb of ANXF.

BANNED

gross

/10char

This looks exciting! Can't wait.

I can't wait for this I don't like how it's. It one series of comic book instead there's gona be one comic then you gona have to buy the other titles but i think it'll be one main comics hopefully. I mean I buy legendary star lord guardians and the all new xmen. I am really happy that kitty and starlord will play big roles because of there relastionship. I think kitty will stay I'm space after this. And Ed said all the xmen so I think storm will come out

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    What's CM? Also as much as I like Tyke, I'd like to have at least seven or eight tpb of ANXF.
    CM= Captain Marvel