Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

It evokes a little League of Extraordinary Gentlemen in feel to me.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grogtheslayer View Post
    It evokes a little League of Extraordinary Gentlemen in feel to me.
    With the number of players assembled it certainly has that feel, and the art itself feels similar in tone as well.

And it was good. A lot of sh*t happening. None of it good for our heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by edhopper View Post
    And it was good. A lot of sh*t happening. None of it good for our heroes.
    It was better than good in my mind, I loved those shadow creatures!

The cover for the final issue:

OMG! They killed Baltimore!

Fantastic Member

Dude. Spoilers. Hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by zerodemon View Post
    Dude. Spoilers. Hehehe.
    I assume folks reading this thread have read issue #3 by now. Once an issue is out, we can discuss it without spoilers.
    And I doubt he is dead.

All-New Member

Hello , i'm new to Baltimore comics . Today , i checked out its wiki page and the baltimore series did interest me , since i'm into paranormal stuffs and also coz this series is quite young , started in 2007 , as series that runs for a huge long time like decades after decades kinda tires me . So the more short it is , the more better for me lol.
    So i was hoping to get its collected editions , but before i do that , i want to be sure whether the stories in Baltimore takes place in a seperate universe from that of Hellboy & other dark horse characters ... OR do characters like hellboy , lobster johnson , abe sapien occasionally jumps in and out of the baltimore series ... In other words does baltimore crosses over with other comic series of dark horse ??
    Thanks .

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Drag0n View Post
    Hello , i'm new to Baltimore comics . Today , i checked out its wiki page and the baltimore series did interest me , since i'm into paranormal stuffs and also coz this series is quite young , started in 2007 , as series that runs for a huge long time like decades after decades kinda tires me . So the more short it is , the more better for me lol.
    So i was hoping to get its collected editions , but before i do that , i want to be sure whether the stories in Baltimore takes place in a seperate universe from that of Hellboy & other dark horse characters ... OR do characters like hellboy , lobster johnson , abe sapien occasionally jumps in and out of the baltimore series ... In other words does baltimore crosses over with other comic series of dark horse ??
    Thanks .

No your safe enough, Baltimore is it's own entity. I highly recommend picking up the Novel & the 5 collected editons, As well as the current series which has 3 issues out so far and 4th one is out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by highlandhellboy View Post
    No your safe enough, Baltimore is it's own entity. I highly recommend picking up the Novel & the 5 collected editons, As well as the current series which has 3 issues out so far and 4th one is out soon.
    The novel is definitely the way to start, that's seriously my favorite book from the last decade.

A victory of sorts. He beats the witches, which were just vassals for the Blood Red Witch and the Red King, but suffers a big loss in one of his oldest companions. And in Carthage we lose another compatriot.
    I wonder what the time frame for the battle against the Red King is?