Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default NYCC LIVE: Introducing Netflix's "Daredevil"

United in their first convention panel as the cast of "Daredevil," Charlie Cox, Rosario Dawson, Elden Henson, and Vincent D'Onofrio spoke with fans about the Netflix exclusive series.

Full article here.

All-New Member

Claire Temple? Well, that was an anticlimactic reveal.
    Last edited by Rambaldi; 10-11-2014 at 03:05 PM.

Astonishing Member

Wait, there's going to be a Iron Fist show. Please be good.
    Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory

BANNED

Okay, as one of the biggest DD fans, I have to say, I am flipping out. I am so ecstatic right now.

Matt Murdock, Karen Page, Foggy Nelson, Wilson Fisk, Vanessa Fisk, The Night Nurse, The Owl, and Ben Urich all in a TV SERIES with all the episodes put out simultaneously???!?! HELL TO THE YES. I am so devoted to this already.

Great news!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil is Legend View Post
    Great news!!!!!
    Great username!!!

Fantastic Member

Really looking forward to this, I enjoy Agents of Shield, and it's developed into a pretty good show, but it will be nice to watch a Marvel show about one of their actual superheroes.

Feels odd that they made such a big deal about concealing her role, but I think Dawson will make a great Night Nurse.

Ultimate Member

I didn't expect to see The Owl this early. And Bob Gunton is playing him, that's just cool. Also, Superman's birth mother is playing Vanessa Fisk, that's just funny. Dawson playing Night Nurse could mean that she'll be the "Coulson" of the Netflix shows. The character that shows up in all of the shows to serve as a connection between them. She does also have ties to Luke Cage in the comics if I remember correctly.

Spectacular Member Sad Superman's Avatar

They're definitely saying the right things. I'm getting excited.

Spectacular Member FN Spider-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rambaldi View Post
    Claire Temple? Well, that was an anticlimactic reveal.
    Yeah, I'm not too sure who she is but why keep that such a secret? I was really expecting Elektra.

BANNED

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg breath omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg breath omgomgomgomgomgomgomg

please dont let it be moody broody matt, please please please let it be mark waids matt.

Ultimate Member

It's Frank Miller/Brian Michael Bendis's Matt, at least mostly. They're making no secret of that fact (the costume, the tone, Charlie Cox bringing up those two runs specifically, etc).

From the original press release earlier this year:
    a dedicated young woman whose quest to heal the wounds of Hell’s Kitchen brings Matt Murdock unexpectedly crashing into her life, while her own journey forever alters the course of his battle against the injustices of this broken city.

What the heck made people think that this was Elektra!?!?!?!? Elektra doesn't heal wounds! She causes them! Lots of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    From the original press release earlier this year:
    a dedicated young woman whose quest to heal the wounds of Hell’s Kitchen brings Matt Murdock unexpectedly crashing into her life, while her own journey forever alters the course of his battle against the injustices of this broken city.

What the heck made people think that this was Elektra!?!?!?!? Elektra doesn't heal wounds! She causes them! Lots of them!
    Ah, it was more I think the young, idealistic woman she used to be, when she was a young college student, before her father died, or she became the assassin we know. Not who she tends to be, really, I think. And, such a good, pivotal DD role, on such a big star? Would've been very happy.

Hopefully does well in Benedict Cumberbatchs' role.