Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JackalsIII View Post
    For some reason, I misread the title and thought Dani was becoming the next Kitty Pryde (just showing up more, is how I took it). Kitty is one of those characters that you can pretty much drop into any story. She's the voice of reason, she's the level headed one, she can be put on the shelf and taken right off and the only explanation one needs is that she was trying to live her life. She's such a great character. Even if she joined the Guardians for a bit, it isn't like she would be out of publishing. When they break up, she would just come right back to the fold.
    I think they won't be breaking up anytime soon marvel seems to be pushing them as a couple

Quote Originally Posted by starlord215 View Post
    I think they won't be breaking up anytime soon marvel seems to be pushing them as a couple
    and good for them! I do like the idea of the relationship getting tested this early and once they actually start spending time together. That makes sense.
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik

and good for them! I do like the idea of the relationship getting tested this early and once they actually start spending time together. That makes sense.
    I think they'll have a lot of potential because humps is writing legendary star lord and bedis is writing all new xmen and guardians so he can also have kitty talk to the studies with the hologram but bendis will sti be able to help build the relationship like he has been doing

I feel like we made this crossover happen with all of our talk about the potential crossover last week!

I feel like we made this crossover happen with all of our talk about the potential crossover last week!
    Right they were listen to us and what we've been talking about

No I haven't but if you listen to te interview marvel asked sam to take a whole new spin with starlord he even says he didn't use the movie because by the time the movie came out he was working on issue 5 I believe
    Then you have no idea about how drastically different Starlord is now. Its horribly inconsistent.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Right they were listen to us and what we've been talking about
    We must be more cautious going forward!

I miss Dani, she was great in the 2009 New Mutants series.

Quote Originally Posted by Centipede Damascus View Post
    I miss Dani, she was great in the 2009 New Mutants series.
    Dani is my third favorite New Mutant and it is a real shame that she either is forced to gain powers to lose them or fight Demon Bear. She has two plot points writers like to write. She could be a leader of a team or on X-MEN.

BANNED

I applaud you for your fervor, Rickbarry.

You're one of my top Kitty fans.

Dani is my third favorite New Mutant and it is a real shame that she either is forced to gain powers to lose them or fight Demon Bear. She has two plot points writers like to write. She could be a leader of a team or on X-MEN.
    I wholeheartedly agree! Loved her back during the roadtrip era of Xforce and in Fearless Defenders. Realy hope she comes back. I wish adj X-Men was a team of second stringers rather than the popular ones. And Dani would.make a great leader.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

We must be more cautious going forward!
    You know it lol

Black vortex will change space forever I can't wait

I thought this thread deserved a bump as Kitty has now completed the Dani Moonstar transformation. A character that isn't particular flash or interesting, gets Cosmic powers and is paired with someone way above her in popularity. The free fall of her character will cause a crater nearly twice the size of Dani when she fell out of favor.

Discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickbarry View Post
    I thought this thread deserved a bump as Kitty has now completed the Dani Moonstar transformation. A character that isn't particular flash or interesting, gets Cosmic powers and is paired with someone way above her in popularity. The free fall of her character will cause a crater nearly twice the size of Dani when she fell out of favor.

Discuss.
    Wow, love. I would like to live in the world you live in, a world in which Kitty isn't popular, liked and an entry level character for new readers. Starlord has only been popular because of the movies. If Kitty isn't popular enough then tell me why the hell she gets mini solo titles.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 04-22-2015 at 04:23 PM.