Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I just notice dthis was back up. I'll get she hulk out this week. Man I'd forgotten about it since the reset.
    Can't wait to see your Shulkie!

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaxra View Post
    Before I forget, I like all the entries I've seen so far. You all have some very cool, outside the box ideas to your entries that I rather enjoy. That creativity always makes the jams fun for me.
    I agree. Your Monica Rambeau is amazing! I love the connection you made with her and Psylocke's story. Your stories are always well thought out and the drawings are equally just as good.

I'll attempt one more drawing before the deadline. Another number please?

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSiryn View Post
    I'll attempt one more drawing before the deadline. Another number please?
    how about 6

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaxra View Post
    how about 6
    You have selected for me Dr. Strange.

Justified Ancient of MuMu wonderlad's Avatar

wow Monica Rambeau is amazing Zhaxra! and love Gamora as Darkhawk (the wings are good too Justin)!

Krakoa is for lovers Blackphoenix's Avatar

I've got Ares drawn and inked. I will color and post it tomorrow. I'll also try to do one more picture and some bonuses before the deadline.

BANNED

When's the deadline now? Next Wednesday?
    Last edited by ImprobableQuestion; 06-12-2014 at 05:44 AM.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

I'm finally getting a chance to read everyone's backstories and all I can say is WOW!!!! Guys and gals, we ought to go into the comics business. There are so many great alt. stories here that easily trump canon. The professionals ought to stand up and take note.

As for the deadline, has anyone considered extending the jam through the end of summer (Aug or Sept)? It looks like there are still about 45 open slots. That would give some a chance to finish their entries, plus possibly encourage others to participate. Just a thought.
    Last edited by JudicatorPrime; 06-13-2014 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    When's the deadline now? Next Wednesday?
    Monday the 16th is what I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    I'm finally getting a chance to read everyone's backstories and all I can say is WOW!!!! Guys and gals, we ought to go into the comics business. There are so many great alt. stories here that easily trump canon. The professoinals ought to stand up and take note.

As for the deadline, has anyone considered extending the jam through the end of summer (Aug or Sept)? It looks like there are still about 45 open slots. That would give some a chance to finish their entries, plus possibly encourage others to participate. Just a thought.
    Agreed on both points.

If everyone else is all right with extending this one, I see no problem with doing so.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSiryn View Post
    If everyone else is all right with extending this one, I see no problem with doing so.
    If your extending past the 16th I'll take #97.

Official Announcement:

I will temporarily have this Jam on pause and reboot it when I am finished with the X-Men one. The forum reset killed the momentum the jam had, I feel starting fresh under the same theme would be a good way to get the ball rolling again.

I'm just gonna go ahead and post my Ares if that's OK

Ares

Ares, Greek god of war and Avenger, was killed in battle with the deranged superman Sentry. Eventually, he was ressurected by his mother, the goddess Hera, but she was so upset that her son had lost his life at the hands of a mortal that she stripped him of much of his godly might and banished him to Earth. He would only become a full god again when he had regained his honor in battle. Life as an Avenger had quelled his centuries of bloodlust, and he no longer had any need to prove himself on the battlefield, so Ares was at an loss as how to restore his powers. He resigned himself to the drudgery of daily existence, once again earning a living as a construction worker to support his son Alexander. One night after work, Ares was sitting in front of the TV mindlessly flipping through the channels when a commercial caught his eye. The smiling face of Ben Grimm, the Thing, was extolling the virtues of the Unlimited Class Wrestling Federation (UCWF), a pro-wrestling league for superhumans that Grimm now owned. Seeing this as the key to regaining his immortality, Ares instantly called up Grimm and asked to join the UCWF; he was almost instantly accepted. Ares' first go in the ring was an exhibition match with Grimm; he offered to go easy on Ares, but the god of war would have none of it. After a brutal twenty minute bout that left both contestants bruised and bloody, Ares gained the upper hand and defeated Grimm, whereupon a portion of his godly might was restored. He then set out to win the UCWF championship belt, an act which would fully restore his godhood.
    Last edited by Blackphoenix; 06-14-2014 at 05:31 PM.

I hope I'm not too late. Here is my Spider-Man.

Spidey

Pedro Morales is the future son of Miles Morales and has inherited his link to spiders with some variations. He takes the mantle Spidey and becomes a superhero once his father no longer can be one himself. Immediately becoming a member of the future Ultimates, he has a lot to prove to his counterparts and will not let anyone think he will rest on his father's reputation.

Powers and abilities: Arachno-symbiosis
    Spidey can absorb and recall the abilities of any species of spiders he comes in contact with. This includes stings of variable effects (paralysis, poison, etc), webs, wall crawling, etc. He also possesses superhuman strength, agility, speed and reflexes, as well as the well-known spider sense.

So is this Jam done? When is the the new one happening?