Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    it was never denied, are you calling these people liars?

FF in the top 100 yet it gets cancelled due to "sales"
    Stop trying to instigate, please. It's unbecoming.

no i won't. i am really annoyed with all this meticulous denying of facts when there are several presented from various sources. all of them confirmed and none from which marvel can hold any credibility for. i swear marvel could do anything and some people would still think they are the ones in the right. or try to defend them.

BANNED

no i won't. i am really annoyed with all this meticulous denying of facts when there are several presented from various sources. all of them confirmed and none from which marvel can hold any credibility for. i swear marvel could do anything and some people would still think they are the ones in the right. or try to defend them.
    we're really annoyed by this absolute inability to assess these "facts" by many. and the misguided outrage that follows.
    it's kindof clogging up threads.
    Last edited by scusemeprincess; 10-17-2014 at 07:36 AM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

We need to cool off for a while. Everyone's already stated their piece and will not budge an inch, and there's little if any new information to go by to add anything substantial to this raging debate. If anyone feels irritated by the other side's position one can exercise the option to simply ignore.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I don't think anyone is denying any facts. What's being challenged is the conclusions that are being drawn from the facts and from other information.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    We need to cool off for a while. Everyone's already stated their piece and will not budge an inch, and there's little if any new information to go by to add anything substantial to this raging debate. If anyone feels irritated by the other side's position one can exercise the option to simply ignore.
    well they can also post about it.

BANNED

If you're not gonna, at least switch it up. That was the second time in the thread you tried to put someone on the spot with the 'liars' line. It becomes a little obvious at that point.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

And with the list Aces presented, this thread needs to close. It veered way beyond the Robinson article and focused back on the Bleeding Cool articles which have been discussed in other threads. Everyone has said their piece about those.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES