Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bleeding Cool was right as always..

Ultimate Member

You could say that about a lot of comics, doesn't mean that it isn't good. And I don't recall her "atoning" being a huge part of previous BW books, so it's not even really "overdone."

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    If you havent read Tenth Realm, you should. They show the Angela ongoing cover at the end as well.
    I have read it but I was kind of confused coz I thought she will be the new Thor but now I'm sure it will be Freyja the All mother if Angela gets her own ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    You could say that about a lot of comics, doesn't mean that it isn't good. And I don't recall her "atoning" being a huge part of previous BW books, so it's not even really "overdone."
    Just my opinion. I dont like that angle on the character. Every Black Widow book ive read was like that which makes sense given her history.

Never said it wasnt a good book. Just not my taste. I loved Black Widow the most during her DD san fran days during the 70's.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Gamora and Angela!

IMG_20141012_122017.jpg
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Cover to Gamora #1

IMG_144808452585273.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Hopefully editorial won't screw with her writing like other authors who've come from different fields.