Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    What on earth mutant ability is that? Some kind of restriction on her muscles?
    I thought the captions made it clear, but then I reread them and it still doesn't help, lol.

Her ability was to see the possible outcomes and consequences of all of her actions, even ones as simple as flipping a light switch. Her mind was so preoccupied with multiple futures that she didn't pay attention to her body at all, leaving her in a state that appeared to be a vegetative coma and leaving others to have to feed her and clean up after her.

When she saw M-Day and her own depowering coming, she finally decided to act, writing down as much of her prophecies as possible, without stopping for a moment to eat, sleep, or anything, so she died.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by anthony_lynch15 View Post
    Came across these a few months ago.
    Not actual mutants in the Marvel Universe, but I thought it was funny and relevant.

D-List X-Men by Lee Gatlin

haha I love the last one, I mean just think about the possibilities! More if you are able to transfer your gas at a distance, I would be the definition of evil...

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Dont have any ideas for worst mutant power except I guess a power that somehow instantly killed you I guess

Your concept that dominating any language (Doug Ramsey's power) is the worst ever though... 1000000x wrong. I wont get into it but wow, why the Doug hate from some people. His power is amazing and the character is great.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Worst mutant power? Graydon Creed: being human.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by tonywwt View Post
    haha I love the last one, I mean just think about the possibilities! More if you are able to transfer your gas at a distance, I would be the definition of evil...
    And now if everyone can be upstanding, here to give his State of the Union speech.....may I present.......the President of the United ***pppppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaarp*** ummmmmm...........
    Trying to catch up on 2 years of Marvel comics.....
    Comic Book Parody - Funny comic book stuff.
    X-Men: Drama of the Atom - An unfinished Battle of the Atom parody.

Quote Originally Posted by anthony_lynch15 View Post
    And now if everyone can be upstanding, here to give his State of the Union speech.....may I present.......the President of the United ***pppppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaarp*** ummmmmm...........
    "To be or not to be- that is the *FARTS as loud as banshee's sonic scream*"

The Heartbreak Hotel mutants.........one could change colors of things

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tonywwt View Post
    Hey so I just did this parody of the x-men on my webcomic site http://wwtcomics.com/comic7, and cannot stop thinking about lame/funny mutant abilities. So, which is the worst mutant power in the x-men's history? (I would bet it is the new mutant guy who basically dominated any language), and what is the funniest mutant ability you can think of?
    shooting beams of red concussive energy from your eyes. simply idiotic, unhelpful and bothersome. especially if you're a male and want to go twinkle

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Dont have any ideas for worst mutant power except I guess a power that somehow instantly killed you I guess

Your concept that dominating any language (Doug Ramsey's power) is the worst ever though... 1000000x wrong. I wont get into it but wow, why the Doug hate from some people. His power is amazing and the character is great.
    The only time I found Doug even remotely interesting was in the Necrosha X storyline where he came back...never before or since...I honestly don't get why so many seem to like him.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Perpetually exploding penis.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Valeficent View Post
    shooting beams of red concussive energy from your eyes. simply idiotic, unhelpful and bothersome. especially if you're a male and want to go twinkle
    I love you HP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Valeficent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I love you HP!!!
    shade is for lounging in not throwing my darlings.
    Last edited by Rosa Snarks; 10-19-2014 at 07:58 PM.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    Perpetually exploding penis.
    Close. King Missile nailed it.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Everytime u sneeze u blow apart like Nitro.

That teenager who had the aura of death and decay of everything organic had it pretty rough.
    Woke up one day and his family was dead, went to school and killed his girlfriend and classmates. Wherever he walked everything died and disintegrated.