View Poll Results: Should the Human Torch be a regular/recurrent character during the Fantastic Four hiatus

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want more Spidey/Torch bromance

23 67.65%
  • I'm indifferent to it, doesn't make a difference if he is or isn't

6 17.65%
  • No, Johnny's not that close to be a supporting character

5 14.71%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I loved "I'm With Stupid" by Slott, so yeah, let him go for it. It could lead to some fun times
    "A gentleman will not insult me, and no man not a gentleman can insult me."-Frederick Douglass

After Spider-Verse, I want to see Peter being Peter without any guest starrs.

Before Spider-Verse, we had the Ms. Marvel two-parter. Before that, we had the introduction of Silk.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post

Before Spider-Verse, we had the Ms. Marvel two-parter. Before that, we had the introduction of Silk.
    You make a good point.

Mighty Member

No. For one thing, Bendis already did this. For another, let the man have his own damn book back. MTU was never great (well, except that ONE time).

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post

There's virtually zero chance of this with Slott on the book. When we were in the 690s I counted up Slott's run and it was like 60% of the books had outside stars, and that wasn't including Anti-Venom.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    No. For one thing, Bendis already did this. For another, let the man have his own damn book back. MTU was never great (well, except that ONE time).

There's virtually zero chance of this with Slott on the book. When we were in the 690s I counted up Slott's run and it was like 60% of the books had outside stars, and that wasn't including Anti-Venom.
    Er, technically by your standard there's a 40% chance of this.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets