Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Trinity of Sin, #1

Pandora, The Phantom Stranger and The Question have hated each other for centuries...and nothing has changed! Now the Trinity of Sin are forced to work together to save humanity and uncover the darkest secrets of the universe in this new ongoing series!

Full article here.

BANNED

Is Vic Sage officially back now?

Spectacular Member

"in this new ongoing series!"
    hahah - it will be all of 8 issues

Quote Originally Posted by LGBoex View Post
    Phantom stranger went to 21 issues and Pandora was 14.

Preview looks good. I didn't care for this artist when he was on Stormwatch, but his art looks better on this title for some reason. I'm looking forward to getting it since I had both Phantom Stranger and Pandora on my pull list, and I'm happy I'll still be able to follow them, along with the Question.

Quote Originally Posted by LGBoex View Post
    I bet it lasts longer than that.
    WHO DAT?!!

Quote Originally Posted by GrandKaiser View Post
    Is Vic Sage officially back now?
    Vic Sage is back ... In the pages of New Suicide Squad. He's Amanda Waller's new boss.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Added this to my pull list, it seems pretty awesome! Hope this new attention to the Question means the O'Neill Question run will get reprinted
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

I love The Question, so I'll try this out, even though I'm not crazy about this new52 iteration. Minor quibble, but I never like it when artists try to show the face or expression on Q's featureless face - kinda robs his design of its *defining* feature - NOT having any features! But that's me....

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I love The Question, so I'll try this out, even though I'm not crazy about this new52 iteration. Minor quibble, but I never like it when artists try to show the face or expression on Q's featureless face - kinda robs his design of its *defining* feature - NOT having any features! But that's me....
    I agree. Same with Iron Man and Dr Fate
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

I'm pretty excited for this. The Trinity of Sin is a concept of the New52 that's always fascinated me, and I can't enough of Pandora. Unfortunately, as I was about to pick up her series, they cancelled it...

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    I agree. Same with Iron Man and Dr Fate
    Red Hood as well, never like when they add a mouth to the mask.

Don't expect this to be around very long either but I want to try something different. Plus, if you don't support some of the lesser known characters/books, they might not happen.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

That is some incredibly uninspiring art. I'm not a big JMD fan these days, but I have been planning to give this a chance...

I'm pretty conflicted now. I think I'm going to have to trade wait, unless it really grabs my attention in my LCS.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Extraordinary Member

I just realized this has become a pretty light week for me so I might give this a try. While I have not read any of the other related series maybe that will not be so bad since there seemed to be the usual ironing out of continuity details from what I have read.

Pulp Purveyor & Noir Nut FiveGhosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    Phantom stranger went to 21 issues and Pandora was 14.
    People criticize DC about all the Batman and Superman books, but at least they give offbeat books a chance, unlike Marvel constantly rebooting every year.