View Poll Results: What are your Best/Favorite Husk-centric Pairing(s)?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Husk and Chamber a.k.a. Explosive Kiss

29 58.00%
  • Husk and Skin a.k.a. Scrabble Rules

9 18.00%
  • Husk and Jubilee a.k.a. Sparkles'n'Hayseed

9 18.00%
  • Husk and Tristan a.k.a. Mutant-Human Relations

1 2.00%
  • Husk and Angel a.k.a. Someone Really Likes Blonds

10 20.00%
  • Husk and Toad a.k.a. The Princess and the Frog

7 14.00%
  • Husk and...? Other (specify)

0 0%
  • None a.k.a. Make Wanda say "No More Romances"

6 12.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Anyone got that good pic of her before she joined the school and became a teacher or whatever, don't remember what issue it was in but she met Sam in the issue if that helps...thought she looked hot in the pic.
    Um... X-Men: Divided We Stand #1, in which Husk picks Cannonball up from an airport and what follows is a very bad metaphor for PTSD? (Ironically, with Sam being the one with mental issues and Husk being perfectly stable)... is that the one you mean?

Otherwise, you can try Googling "Husk marvel hot" ... I can't guarantee the results will be Safe for Work viewing. ;P

Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Ultimate Member

I think that it was that issue I just thought that there was a full shot of her alone by the truck...I may be wrong though...

[QUOTE=Starleafgirl;602036]A bigger Husk fan than me would know better, but... apparently, her energy forms can manipulate energy:

well...........I didn't know she could manipulate energy!
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Wow Paige hasn't had an appreciation this whole time?! This is unacceptable! But thanks so much for posting this thread Starleafgirl. Very creative poll options!

As great as the 616 one is, the AoA Paige is downright my favorite. Her powers need to evolve to this!

I'm not really super down with Paige manipulating energy in that way (2nd post back, manipulating fire) but I'm definitely on board for taking on new properties like becoming acid like in the post above.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I'm not really super down with Paige manipulating energy in that way (2nd post back, manipulating fire) but I'm definitely on board for taking on new properties like becoming acid like in the post above.
    I'm all for the cheating...............can't she just shed her skin and sprout wings?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

I think that it was that issue I just thought that there was a full shot of her alone by the truck...I may be wrong though...
    You may be right, but the only way to know for sure is to purchase the issue. ;P I have it, but... I don't feel like digging through the stack to crack it open and take a look, haha.

"Paige with a truck" definitely sounds like a recurring theme of that issue, in any case.

Higher quality preview pages available here in this X-Pos from 2008:
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...old=1&id=13484

Example:

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Wow Paige hasn't had an appreciation this whole time?! This is unacceptable! But thanks so much for posting this thread Starleafgirl. Very creative poll options!

As great as the 616 one is, the AoA Paige is downright my favorite. Her powers need to evolve to this!
    Oh heck yeah! AoA Gen X really had it going on, they were impressively ruthless, which is appropriate considering they were teenagers growing up in that world. And you're welcome! And thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Lol, yeah, I always wonder what limits, if any, there are for her powers. Perhaps the only limitation is the creativity of the writer at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroexxx View Post
    I'm all for the cheating...............can't she just shed her skin and sprout wings?
    If you wanted flappy skin wings, sure. ;P Or equally useless stone wings, etc... I don't think she can grow extra muscles, bones, etc. required for wings, or make her own bones hollow enough to make flight a possibility with comic book science, etc...
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg

Ultimate Member

Not sure now if it was that issue, I just remember there being a panel of Paige about that time where it's a full body shot of her and shows that she's definitely all grown up...here's hoping for better things for Paige in the future.

Not sure now if it was that issue, I just remember there being a panel of Paige about that time where it's a full body shot of her and shows that she's definitely all grown up...here's hoping for better things for Paige in the future.
    Here's hoping also that it wasn't a panel from Austen's X-Men run trying to justify cradle-robbing Angel, lol.

Prεtty Pεnny

Ultimate Member

Oh no...it wasn't Austen's run, it was around the Divided we stand time period.

Oh no...it wasn't Austen's run, it was around the Divided we stand time period.
    Then yeah, I'm going to go with "X-Men: Divided We Stand #1" because that's one of the few comics I can think of where Paige was drawn with grown-up curves.

Also, I'm not sure what this is from, but it does look like she can husk things like horns and such, so wings would not be that far off!

And those do kind of look like feathers behind her...

I also found the Husk-Penance hug image I'd uploaded forever ago, lol:

Prεtty Pεnny

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Chamber by far, but Angel was not as bad as people make it... and lightyears better than that Toad crap.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

looking at all these Husk forms makes me wonder what Chamber's beef was with him and her, she could be just as hideous looking as he was so what was his hangup? was it cause he couldnt turn his "mutation off" and blend in? Thats so petty but I guess thats part in keep with Jono's character, he's pretty shallow...

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Chamber by far, but Angel was not as bad as people make it... and lightyears better than that Toad crap.
    This... is not exactly an endorsement. But you're right, Teen Paige with Original Five Angel is still an improvement over "He kidnapped me as a teen and I love him! Don't judge me!"

/exaggerations

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    looking at all these Husk forms makes me wonder what Chamber's beef was with him and her, she could be just as hideous looking as he was so what was his hangup? was it cause he couldnt turn his "mutation off" and blend in? Thats so petty but I guess thats part in keep with Jono's character, he's pretty shallow...
    Yeah... Paige could sometimes be as pretty as Jono used to be, haha. Sounds more like deflected jealousy to me. ;P But whatever, just gotta file it under "issues"/"teen angst" and leave it be. ^_^;;

Prεtty Pεnny

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    This... is not exactly an endorsement. But you're right, Teen Paige with Original Five Angel is still an improvement over "He kidnapped me as a teen and I love him! Don't judge me!"

/exaggerations

Yeah... Paige could sometimes be as pretty as Jono used to be, haha. Sounds more like deflected jealousy to me. ;P But whatever, just gotta file it under "issues"/"teen angst" and leave it be. ^_^;;

who is that!?................rawr
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡