Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Spiderverse: who's next?

Okay seeing as how Countdown- I mean Spiderverse is a body count ofwhos who is going to die which alternate Spider would you like to see horribly die?

BANNED

Gonna say MC-2 Peter is next. Not that I want him to die horribly, but the injured don't last long in nature.

I'd like for Spider-Ock to die but we all know that won't happen because that's the current continuity they kind of have to keep in order for anything to make sense.

BANNED

My list includes:

Kaine
    Spider-Gwen
    Silk
    Spider-mwn the 70's live TV show
    Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon
    Spider-Ham
    Civil War what if Spider-Man

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    My list includes:

Kaine
    Spider-Gwen
    Silk
    Spider-mwn the 70's live TV show
    Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon
    Spider-Ham
    Civil War what if Spider-Man
    He's not in it is he? legal reasons and Kaine? how could you want Kaine to die.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Brit View Post
    He's not in it is he? legal reasons and Kaine? how could you want Kaine to die.
    IDK I figured to add him since the Japanese live action version is in the comic. As to Kaine given how he no longer has an ongoing along with New Warriors his chances of living are substantially low and better to accept the inevitable.

As to Kaine given how he no longer has an ongoing along with New Warriors his chances of living are substantially low and better to accept the inevitable.
    Not that something as trivial as death can keep ol' Kaine down. He's died thrice and gotten better each time!

IDK I figured to add him since the Japanese live action version is in the comic. As to Kaine given how he no longer has an ongoing along with New Warriors his chances of living are substantially low and better to accept the inevitable.
    Wait I'm confused. Are you saying you want Kaine to die? I sure as heck don't want that. Why do the big 2 seem to think killing off characters adds too the story?

As Webhead says, if Kaine goes it won't be for long. hope he doesn't though. I like Kaine maybe his return will prompt a popularity boost within the arc. gaining him yet another new lease of life.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER-OF-SUPRISE View Post
    Wait I'm confused. Are you saying you want Kaine to die? I sure as heck don't want that. Why do the big 2 seem to think killing off characters adds too the story?
    Because it's a story about a guy who eats people. It's like having a zombie movie where no one dies.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    Because it's a story about a guy who eats people. It's like having a zombie movie where no one dies.
    I guess I just don't like the plot. There seems to be nothing too the story other than look at how many Spider-Men we can kill. Much like Countdown, and Ultimatum. I'm personally sick and tired of events like those.

BANNED

I guess I just don't like the plot. There seems to be nothing too the story other than look at how many Spider-Men we can kill. Much like Countdown, and Ultimatum. I'm personally sick and tired of events like those.
    It's the basic idea on paper, sure. Especially since it hasn't really started yet. But clearly we're gonna get stories about various Spider-Men having adventures together, and of course the factions that come together under certain characters.

Part of it is who gets eaten, and the other part is who saves the day and how.

Given by what was said during the Spider-Verse Panel yesterday, the plot makes a bit more sense than just lets kill loads of Spider-Men. Dan Slott indicated that it's loosely linked to the Incursions. which has enabled Morlun to make his move against the Spiders.

BANNED

Given by what was said during the Spider-Verse Panel yesterday, the plot makes a bit more sense than just lets kill loads of Spider-Men. Dan Slott indicated that it's loosely linked to the Incursions. which has enabled Morlun to make his move against the Spiders.
    So Morlun was driving somewhere and saw an interdimensional buffet that was open late.

It's the basic idea on paper, sure. Especially since it hasn't really started yet. But clearly we're gonna get stories about various Spider-Men having adventures together, and of course the factions that come together under certain characters.

Part of it is who gets eaten, and the other part is who saves the day and how.
    I get the feeling the first part is going to have more precedence than the second part.

Personally I don't really care that much about the incursions other than Hobgoblin.

So Morlun was driving somewhere and saw an interdimensional buffet that was open late.
    That seem like an app metaphor.