Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    iMan 42s

I'm pretty sure Kaine won't die. As stated above he has died 3 times now and he has always come back. I'm pretty sure Kaine will survive given he is present in scarlet spiders and much more media than his own book. And even if he does he will be back within a few years because he is the spiderman that you can do dark stories with and not Peter become "the spider" again.

Kill any spider though? Skull version of spiderman from an alternate secret invaison.

Not Spider-Gwen. eheheheh

I really don't like these killings. Just leave them on their dimension, dammit!
    But I am looking foward to some interactions/team ups. Ultimate Spideys trying to save 60's spider-man sounds fun lol

I just hope they don't kill Mayday, Anya and stuff. Much less in a brutal way.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberhubbs View Post
    Part of it is who gets eaten, and the other part is who saves the day and how.
    If I had to choose, I'd like 616 Peter to do that!
    But I think it will be more something like, some spidey's will all play a role in how they will win. And I think that's fine too.

BANNED

Personally this whole inter dimensional team ups is just dumb, its DC's schtick not Marvel. Sure Marvel has had a history of dimension hopping every now and then but not a regular basis like DC, it just makes everything so convoluted and forces Marvel to pull a Crisis on Infinite Earths reboot.

The only Peter Parker that should die is 616 as he's a freaking manchild who doesn't care who dies as long as it's not someone he knows.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    The only Peter Parker that should die is 616 as he's a freaking manchild who doesn't care who dies as long as it's not someone he knows.
    You sure about that or is this just burning rage.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Italian Spiderman will end them all:

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    You sure about that or is this just burning rage.
    After letting Green Goblin go for bombing a hospital and literally going "Oh well", Peter deserves a deep grave.

After letting Green Goblin go for bombing a hospital and literally going "Oh well", Peter deserves a deep grave.
    I don't recall that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER-OF-SUPRISE View Post
    I don't recall that happening.
    Ending of Superior Spider-Man. Peter has Green Goblin handcuff, Liz activates the Spider-Jammer, and GG runs OFF PANEL, and Miguel said he got away and Pete goes "We'll get him next time". After all the people Norman just killed, THAT'S how you react? He was handcuffed and at street level! You could EASILY catch him!

Seriously, that's when I started to HATE Peter.

BANNED

Ending of Superior Spider-Man. Peter has Green Goblin handcuff, Liz activates the Spider-Jammer, and GG runs OFF PANEL, and Miguel said he got away and Pete goes "We'll get him next time". After all the people Norman just killed, THAT'S how you react? He was handcuffed and at street level! You could EASILY catch him!

Seriously, that's when I started to HATE Peter.
    Or its just bad writing of mischaraterization by Slott, just saying. Besides if you hate it you can always not buy it, thats also all I'm saying.

Or its just bad writing of mischaraterization by Slott, just saying. Besides if you hate it you can always not buy it, thats also all I'm saying.
    I mainly flip through it at the shop to see if anyone I care for shows up...and that's kinda what I'm doing for Anya.

BANNED

I mainly flip through it at the shop to see if anyone I care for shows up...and that's kinda what I'm doing for Anya.
    I wouldn't bother she shows up more in Avengers Assemble anyway.

I wouldn't bother she shows up more in Avengers Assemble anyway.
    I thought that book ended.

BANNED

I thought that book ended.
    It has? huh well from what I heard she'll show up in Spiderverse, probably for canon fodder.

Disney's Ultimate Spider-Man lol, Pestilence/Spider-Man, Any "What If" Spider-Man, Peter Parker from MC2 so Mayday will join the team.