Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonofspam1972 View Post
    Not to mention that Hep was living on earth and shacked up with Warpath?
    she gave him a courtesy lay and that was that. Did you expect her to settle down with ground chuck when she could have some filet mignon again?

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    she gave him a courtesy lay and that was that. Did you expect her to settle down with ground chuck when she could have some filet mignon again?
    Some people prefer ground chuck...

Okay: I'm no Cyclops fan (young/old/ever), and I've absolutely loathed 'All new X-men' from day one. I do like me some Starjammers though.

All of that on the table - I freaking LOVED this issue! Like, adored the living f*ck out of every panel!

I'Ve just read this now, and I'm actually shocked at how much I enjoyed it. Even little Scott was entertaining and enjoyable to read.

I'm so glad Marvel decided to go with this book!
    Freedom is the ability to live without fear of persecution.

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    Okay: I'm no Cyclops fan (young/old/ever), and I've absolutely loathed 'All new X-men' from day one. I do like me some Starjammers though.

All of that on the table - I freaking LOVED this issue! Like, adored the living f*ck out of every panel!

I'Ve just read this now, and I'm actually shocked at how much I enjoyed it. Even little Scott was entertaining and enjoyable to read.

I'm so glad Marvel decided to go with this book!
    But will you like it when it's just Teenclops and his dad?

Rucka already said in last X-Pos that he will address how Corsair's still alive. As mentioned in the thread, it was alluded to already when medicine was mentioned.

As for Hep and Warpath, please Hep was just killing time. She moved on to bigger and better things.

And Rucka has said the Starjammers will be important in the book but they will back in a couple of issues.