Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Quote Originally Posted by afrocarter View Post
    To be fair, Cap 2 wasn't really a light affair either. Not every movie needs a "HILARITY WILL ENSUE" sign.
    Yah, I left Cap 2 out of my list for that reason. It was an ok movie for me, but not one I would put up with the others.

Mighty Member

To be honest I don't think there's a lot of truth to this. At the end of Cap 2 - spoiler here - Cap and Falcon were going after Bucky, so how are they going to reconcile that storyline with Civil War?
    If they do decide to go ahead with the Civil War storyline it might just be loosely based on the original - I hope so, because it turned Tony Stark into a jerk and I love RDJ as Tony.

At least I won't have to deal with all this Civil War crap in Guardians, right?

... right???
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    I'm thinking that this "Civil War" will revolve around an Infinity Stone (there still being 2 unaccounted for going into Phase 3). My guess is Time or Mind (because Soul is OP as it is, and canon has established that the MCU stones are already well above mortal use). Mind could even be on Earth already, as it's speculated that Loki's spear was powered by it (I personally don't buy it both from color and from the logic that Thanos would risk one Stone in the obtaining of another).

Tony could be in favor of doing sciencey things with the glowy space rock he found, but Cap would be against it because that's what HYDRA did the Tesseract. Tony could even go for a low blow by suggesting Steve use it to cure Peggy/Bucky (assuming they haven't died/reformed at that point),
    I doubt it. CBR did another interview with the Russos not too long ago and they stressed they wanted to keep Cap "grounded". Basically less sci-fi and more political/social.

BANNED

never saw it as a secret identity story it was more
    become a government puppet or be arrested type story
    this could be the best marvel ever if done just right

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dregj View Post
    it's hard for me to imagine how they can make the best marvel movie yet out of a concept with such a brutally inherent flaw, not to mention that there will likely be only about 4 heroes in it. They could have used a Coulson death scene, however, to bring some drama and tension to the story, but they've already wasted that one.

However, I have a lot more faith in movie Marvel to do this interesting than comic book Marvel.
    Last edited by AJBopp; 12-30-2014 at 01:19 PM.

Will filming actually start soon? Is the film supposed to come out in 2016? Hopefully they'll start shooting by March, and leave enough time for post-production and reshoots.
    so will Tony have a different hairstyle or facial hair this time? Time for a switchup, maybe.
    There should be some different USA locales visited this time. We've seen NYC, Washington DC, Florida, Los Angeles. Let's see some different cities, including Europe and South America.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Will filming actually start soon? Is the film supposed to come out in 2016? Hopefully they'll start shooting by March, and leave enough time for post-production and reshoots.
    so will Tony have a different hairstyle or facial hair this time? Time for a switchup, maybe.
    There should be some different USA locales visited this time. We've seen NYC, Washington DC, Florida, Los Angeles. Let's see some different cities, including Europe and South America.
    As far as I'm aware, it is indeed to film March/Spring 2015.

6th May, 2016 is the release date.
    Last edited by Crimson Knight; 12-31-2014 at 12:32 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    As far as I'm aware, it is indeed to film Mardh/Spring 2015.

6th May, 2016 is the release date.
    Gigging! I can't wait to start feening for some leaked photos and script details!

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

cool Civil War fan trailer

Hope this is good. I loved Cap 2.

A little worried about the reports/rumors of Downey forcing his way into this film. Hopefully that doesn't compromise anything. Cap 2 is easily the best film Marvel Studios has put out imo. The Ironman Movies are entertaining but outside of the first one I didn't think they were all that great. Here's hoping you keep the magic Russo Brothers
    The J-man

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Hope this is good. I loved Cap 2.

A little worried about the reports/rumors of Downey forcing his way into this film. Hopefully that doesn't compromise anything. Cap 2 is easily the best film Marvel Studios has put out imo. The Ironman Movies are entertaining but outside of the first one I didn't think they were all that great. Here's hoping you keep the magic Russo Brothers
    I'm almost inclined to agree with you re: Cap 2 being the best Marvel Studios film, if not for Thor. The majestic direction by Kenneth Branagh and magnificent music by Patrick Doyle made an incredible impact on me when I first saw it. I do, however, think Cap 2 comes a close second. The Iron Man films were enjoyable and seemed more geared towards the "masses".

Quote Originally Posted by dregj View Post
    Your idea would work much better for the mcu