Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But why print more copies of books that had lackluster sales? Once you have your results in, should you keep grinding out stuff that wasn't selling very well?

And, by the way, you may notice that they don't seem to be printing later volumes any more . . . probably still waiting to see how long before those additional volumes finally are gone.
    The problem is that the sale of volume 3 and 4 when you can get 1-2. That is probably holding a few people back. DC released the 4 volume in april last year. Since there has been 2 years between each volume it is not unlikely we will get another volume next year. Do you btw have any sales numbers since you think the sales has been lackluster?

Quote Originally Posted by Tupiaz View Post
    The problem is that the sale of volume 3 and 4 when you can get 1-2. That is probably holding a few people back. DC released the 4 volume in april last year. Since there has been 2 years between each volume it is not unlikely we will get another volume next year. Do you btw have any sales numbers since you think the sales has been lackluster?
    I'm only guessing the sales numbers weren't all that exciting. Otherwise, you'd think that they would have reissued those earlier volumes.

As for your thinking we'll be getting more later volumes at some point, do you know off-hand when the last new volume of Chronicles for ANY character was anounced?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I'm only guessing the sales numbers weren't all that exciting. Otherwise, you'd think that they would have reissued those earlier volumes.

As for your thinking we'll be getting more later volumes at some point, do you know off-hand when the last new volume of Chronicles for ANY character was anounced?
    Announced? No, the newest release was in fact Flash volume four which had an order of 1.190 scoring a place at 114 best trade in april 2013. Fairly ok if you ask me. How many of those there was sold. I don't know.