Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Red Robin.
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

Astonishing Member

Gotham Central by Azzarello and Chiang.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

A new Legion book, please and thank you.

I'd also love to see China Melville on something new. Ideally Superman related but that's unlikely, so maybe New Gods? Or a New Gods book by Azzarello.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat_Baggie View Post
    He is dead.
    Not for much longer, probably. And even if he isn't back at the end of Robin Rises, he'll be back sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    I'd relaunch JLA with a all female team.
    Yes, yes, yes, yes!

Wonder Woman, Starfire, Black Canary, Zatanna, Hawgirl, Vixen, and Supergirl pls.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brandnewfan View Post
    Not for much longer, probably. And even if he isn't back at the end of Robin Rises, he'll be back sooner or later.
    Even if he does comeback, there is no way Batman is putting him back in the field. Besides was Damian even that popular?
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

I'm Drowning For You Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

Vixen...bloody hell!
    Sun and Moon
    STORM #1...Greg Pak (W) Victor Ibanez (A/CA)...July 23rd 2014
    Those who embrace nature are in turn embraced by her.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat_Baggie View Post
    Even if he does comeback, there is no way Batman is putting him back in the field. Besides was Damian even that popular?
    Well, if we're looking at this realistically (well, as much as you can with comic books), there's no way Bruce would put another kid in the line of fire ever again. But that's already been proven wrong with Harper becoming Bluebird, and the fact that there will be a Robin by the end of Robin Rises, which is all about bringing Damian back.

As for Damian's popularity, yes he was hugely popular.

Don't expect BIG TITLES before April, and probably not either until June.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brandnewfan View Post
    Well, if we're looking at this realistically (well, as much as you can with comic books), there's no way Bruce would put another kid in the line of fire ever again. But that's already been proven wrong with Harper becoming Bluebird, and the fact that there will be a Robin by the end of Robin Rises, which is all about bringing Damian back.

As for Damian's popularity, yes he was hugely popular.
    You make a fair point, after Todd died I guess that's where Bruce should have realistically drawn the line on child sidekicks.
    The solicit for Alpha clearly states "new Robin" , which as me worried it won't be Damian (I sure has hope it is DC just misleading folks).

The reason I asked if Damian was popular is the sales for B&R seem more or less the similar to when he was alive to now (they didn't drop as much as I thought they would)
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

The history of the Nu 52. (12 issue oversize mini series)
    Zatanna
    Ressurrection Man
    DC comics Presents

Quote Originally Posted by SHAZAM! View Post
    Uhm...when will January Solicitations come out??
    Are we supposed to be getting new books,or is this just wishful thinking?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shinomune View Post
    Don't expect BIG TITLES before April, and probably not either until June.
    this is what I was going to say. Big titles will probably come after the moving to west coast

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Deniz Camp View Post

Wonder Woman (new creative team), by Matt Fraction, Kelly Sue DeConnick, and Tula Lotay
    I would like to see a WW book by Fraction. or a WW book done by Kieron Gillen and Mckelvie

News Gods by Azzarello and goran sudzuka. I think el ewing could nadle New Gods too.

Depending on how Godhead goes, I wouldnt mind seeing a New Gods mini. I dont think a full out ongoing would do the property justice (how long before it gets stale and the scope fails to impress?) but (assuming the Lantern event goes well) I'd like to see the next chapter.

A revamped Birds of Prey is a must. Canary needs a total re-work in the worst way. The *new* Batgirl seems to be getting good hype, so make sure she's there too.

Cyborg needs a book. The Metal Men might work out well as part of the supporting cast, and T.O. Morrow's downfall would make for a great story here.

Shazam needs a book. His backup was amazing, easily the best thing Johns has written in years. I want more.

Gen13, with one or two DC characters tossed in so it doesnt feel as alienated as the previous WildStorm books have.

Actually, something should be done with a lot of the "Edge" and "Dark" characters that are floating around. Maybe some sort of team book using the likes of Voodoo, Grifter, Frankenstein, OMAC, or whoever. Actually, it might be interesting to see two teams at odds with each other in the book; take the old Authority and put them up against a new version of StormWatch.

I have no idea what the legal status is with DC and Milestone, but I'd love to see Icon and Static show up; they both could carry solo titles with the right creative team and hook but I'd happily accept them as members of the League or Titans or whatever. Just use them, DC, if you can!

Channel 52 Featuring Lois Lane: A ground-eye view of the DCU staring the bravest and most hardcore people around; the journalists who run headlong into trouble with no combat ability or weapons, just to bring you the story. A great way to explore every corner of the DCU, told in the flavor of the much-loved Gotham Central, with plenty of guest stars and a freedom to dive into Events without derailing the book's momentum. Also staring Ambush Bug and Vicky Vale.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.