Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by poroto678 View Post
    Shazam, goddammit! Geoff Johns and Gary Frank!!
    It should be a crime that Shazam has a ongoing yet after the incredible backup feature and Issue #21 of JL

- Birds of Prey (needs a re-launch like whoa)
    - Static (pleeeeeeeeeaaaaasssseeeee?)
    - Cyborg (I really like Cyborg and I think he could easily carry his own series)
    - Raven (long shot, I know, but a girl can dream)
    - Zatanna (please? pllleeeaaaassseee?)
    - Martian Manhunter (J'onn needs a reboot because I think he's a really sort of underrated character)
    - Larfleeze (I think his series could be really awesome and successful, kind of in the same vein as Rocket Raccoon in being sort of wacky and funny)
    - Wonder Woman ongoing that takes place in an alternate universe where she never left Themyscira to be the ambassador to the outside world. I think this would be really interesting and I've always loved the stories that focus more on the actual amazons and Themyscira
    - Classic Harley reboot by Karl Kesel, Paul Dini and Bruce Timm (again, I know, dreaming)
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Ultimate Member

-Shazam (Geoff Johns and Gary Frank).
    -Zatanna (pretty please).
    -Black Canary (we need to redeem her after that mess that was BOP).
    -Young Justice (Red Robin, Miss Martian, Spoiler, Bluebird, Supergirl, Static, and Impulse to star with).