Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Because the Marvel Universe is shrinking, and it's quickly becoming a battle over who's most popular.
    that doesn't mean one deserves to get shitted on.

Quote Originally Posted by neohuey89 View Post
    that doesn't mean one deserves to get shitted on.
    But that's the mindset Marvel actively encourages these days. Civil War, AvX, Schism, heck, Secret Wars looks like it's gonna be a dimensional free for all.

If you like the Next Avengers, that's fine, but personally, they just seem like such duplicates of the main Avengers to me...with less females.

But that's the mindset Marvel actively encourages these days. Civil War, AvX, Schism, heck, Secret Wars looks like it's gonna be a dimensional free for all.

If you like the Next Avengers, that's fine, but personally, they just seem like such duplicates of the main Avengers to me...with less females.
    The same could be said about the Young Avengers
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    The same could be said about the Young Avengers
    True, but they at least are visually unique from the main Avengers.

ehh not really. I feel like their differences are roughly the same (both Young and Next)

Yeah but the Next Avengers , are their children and given the state of their parents right now, and their mentor. It'd make for some interesting stories, to see their reactions to the current MU.

Quote Originally Posted by mbeezy561 View Post
    Yeah but the Next Avengers , are their children and given the state of their parents right now, and their mentor. It'd make for some interesting stories, to see their reactions to the current MU.
    I don't know. I just find it so weird how they keep trying to bring these kids back yet say to hell with the rest of so many groups. I mean, MC2 is probably gonna get nuked soon. Just feels really odd.

well they are the actual offspring of the avengers. so yeah they kinda would look like the avengers a bit.

the young avengers look like the avengers as well. Speed = Quicksilver, wiccan = dr strange or wanada, hulkling = Hulk

the only ones who don't look like previous avengers are the ones that are entirely different heroes like Ms America

Young Avengers may look like the older Avengers, but what makes them fun is that they're nothing like their counterparts once you dig deeper. I mean, Hulk and Hulkling? They share nothing but green skin and super strenght.
    Speed and Quicksilver are the most similar, but that's because Speed hasn't really been as developed as the others yet.