Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    It diminishes greatly the farther and longer she's away from planet. Remember when she went to space and returned and her powers didnt work properly. It like she was rejected by the earth. The earth us very needed and jealous lol
    I figure if she's at a state or level say like, Rogue-storm it should be expanded.

Quote Originally Posted by sprior93 View Post
    Storm should have literally set the world on fire. If she can't be happy, then no one can.

lmfao! I quit the game of life! XD
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sprior93 View Post
    Storm should have literally set the world on fire. If she can't be happy, then no one can.

Watch it you are sounding like Val, all praise the mistress.

o

I can't wait for tomorrow ugh!
    I'm so happy I could just..........................
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

This preview looked pretty impressive. Nice to see a reminder from Pak that Storm's control of the elements extends to the cosmic medium. I noticed some posters in the first #4 preview thread seemed unsure or just thought she was only going to the upper atmosphere to minimize the effect of her powers on the biosphere, but I had feeling it would be a cosmic medium manipulation of some sort. This looks amazing and I am excited to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by STORM1977 View Post
    This preview looked pretty impressive. Nice to see a reminder from Pak that Storm's control of the elements extends to the cosmic medium. I noticed some posters in the first #4 preview thread seemed unsure or just thought she was only going to the upper atmosphere to minimize the effect of her powers on the biosphere, but I had feeling it would be a cosmic medium manipulation of some sort. This looks amazing and I am excited to get it.
    yes! we all knew this would garner some space feats! considering what Guggenheim gave us(YIKES!) I'm so damn happy right now!
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal Stormultt View Post
    I figure if she's at a state or level say like, Rogue-storm it should be expanded.
    Yes I agree and roguestorm wouldnt care about setting the atmosphere on fire as well.

Quote Originally Posted by STORM1977 View Post
    I am ABSOLUTELY loving all the positive feedback this preview has garnered. With how things have been done in terms of how she is written its so hard to really gauge what would happen. However I am pleasantly pleased with what he demonstrated. As you stated her powers go beyond the manipulation of elements within the biosphere. I do think I recall a poster alluding to beast taking her into space in attempt to minimize the effects of her powers on earth. So glad to see the opposite occurred and we were shown she can manipulate cosmic medium on a global scale unaided by death seeds or machinery.

Yes I agree and roguestorm wouldnt care about setting the atmosphere on fire as well.

I am ABSOLUTELY loving all the positive feedback this preview has garnered. With how things have been done in terms of how she is written its so hard to really gauge what would happen. However I am pleasantly pleased with what he demonstrated. As you stated her powers go beyond the manipulation of elements within the biosphere. I do think I recall a poster alluding to beast taking her into space in attempt to minimize the effects of her powers on earth. So glad to see the opposite occurred and we were shown she can manipulate cosmic medium on a global scale unaided by death seeds or machinery.
    we gon' take all the folley, provided by naysayers and make them ..............
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroexxx View Post
    we gon' take all the folley, provided by naysayers and make them ..............
    Lmfao u are slaying me with these gifs lol

A Few of those panels look like she's constipated on a toilet trying to get something out.

Otherwise the idea of the whole scene is pretty cool.

Lmfao u are slaying me with these gifs lol
    you know how it is kyss!
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    A Few of those panels look like she's constipated on a toilet trying to get something out.

Otherwise the idea of the whole scene is pretty cool.
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroexxx View Post
    Bwahahahahah!!u a mess

Bwahahahahah!!u a mess
    i couldn't even keep a straight face XD
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

this preview got me on a roll XD
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡