Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckler View Post
    I'm just as much of a goddess as Storm is. You're no judge of me. I laugh at you and WILL BE AS LOUD AS THE STORM CLOUDS BREWING UNDER YOUR SAD SAD BEHIND!
    Lolol ur actually kinda funny.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Black Panther photos?? I'm confused. I was appreciating Storm, not bringing up that old cat.

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Looks more like Feral to me!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Everything was fine after Roguestorm. No lives lost no harm no foul. Ww have to wait to see what hapoens tomorrow though.
    and the all-goddess shouldn't be compared to the half-demon and the fake phoenix whom the real phoenix force looks to everyone else (even hope) save her to possess.

Time will tell and she is a goddess, not a perfect one but still a goddess nonetheless. And even being imperfect she running thangs at the jgs and has rachel and others falling in line.
    She's not a true Goddess, she's Mortal. A True God/Goddess isn't bound to mortality. That's why Rachel, her Mother, Hope, and the such were only Ascended to Goddess status as long as they were the Phoenix Host as the Phoenix is a being that's beyond most Gods/Goddesses in many things and its duties are quite large for sure. Without the Phoenix Force they're merely mortals even with their vast powers.

Course Rachel's mother is technically a Goddess considering her role as the White Crown in the White Hot Room.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 10-14-2014 at 10:56 PM.

BANNED

I think she was Phoenix in a What...if?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    She's not a true Goddess
    Yes she is.

She doesn't fit the status of a God/Goddess as she's still only mortal. It doesn't matter how powerful she may or may not be or if anyone worships her or not. As long as she's Mortal she isn't a Goddess. Hence why others that are as powerful or far more powerful than Storm aren't Gods/Goddesses as they don't fit it either as they're also Mortal.

I think she was Phoenix in a What...if?
    I believe the Phoenix impersonated Storm, Storm was found later in that What-If and helped stop Phoenix.

That preview did nothing for me. "And this is how i grieve" ???? Ohhhkay.
    I wanna ditch the logical... don't let me let you go...., living for the only thing i know, hanging by a moment... nom nom coffee nom nom tea.

Your interpretation of divinity is something I'm sure many Christians would take issue with. Jesus died by being nailed to a tree and poked with a stick, yet he is a God(The Only God, to many).

Gods and goddesses are actually just powerful beings(thoughtforms) worshiped by people. Almost all the pantheons the world over feature deities that are subject to death(the Norse Aesir, for example, all die in Ragnarok).

I'm just as much of a goddess as Storm is. You're no judge of me. I laugh at you and WILL BE AS LOUD AS THE STORM CLOUDS BREWING UNDER YOUR SAD SAD BEHIND!
    I don't care! I'll start my own group. Rejection from society is what started the X-men.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Your interpretation of divinity is something I'm sure many Christians would take issue with. Jesus died by being nailed to a tree and poked with a stick, yet he is a God(The Only God, to many).

Gods and goddesses are actually just powerful beings(thoughtforms) worshiped by people. Almost all the pantheons the world over feature deities that are subject to death(the Norse Aesir, for example, all die in Ragnarok).
    He isn't mortal after his death, that's for sure.

Gods/Goddess aren't Mortals. Thor isn't a Mortal, for example.

Marvel should have delayed the book's launch by a few months and lead with this. The first three issues were nice, but felt like down-time stories, the sort of thing you get as the endcap to an arc. There would have been the threat of Storm getting swamped by all the other "Baw, Logan's dead!" books, but that tie-in might also have gotten it more attention. Like it or lump it, this at least has passion and the appearance of more relevance to the larger events going on in the X-Line.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    He isn't mortal after his death, that's for sure.

Gods/Goddess aren't Mortals. Thor isn't a Mortal, for example.
    If you can die, you are not immortal.