Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    it seems that way... a sentient computer... can open boom tubes.. maybe fire force blasts....

and they keep on billing the power ring as the most powerful weapon in the universe....
    Gods are not from the universe. New Genesis is in a higher dimesnion.

are direct attacks really useless? i don't have my copy with me, but didn't john, arisia, isamot, and vath were able to fight uggha and a couple of his soldiers over in glc.
    i just checked. i still don't know how the rings affect the new gods, but arisia did manage to snatch uggha off his mount and ram him with a truck (the truck may have been john's- hard to tell).

i just checked. i still don't know how the rings affect the new gods, but arisia did manage to snatch uggha off his mount and ram him with a truck (the truck may have been john's- hard to tell).
    It was John's construct. If you notice the truck he created is a military type vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    It was John's construct. If you notice the truck he created is a military type vehicle.
    yeah that makes more sense than arisia... i still feel that the rings could do much more against the new gods. (dont get me wrong, i like the godhead arc so far).

maybe when kyle gets to tangle with the soldiers from new genesis. the white lantern better not be one shotted by orion.