Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightReturns View Post
    Batman has no business appearing in a Wonder Woman movie. He just would not fit. I rather see Batman in the upcoming Suicide Squad movie. He would fit perfectly there. With Harley Quinn of course. Put Superman instead for the WW movie.
    No superman. no batman. She has to carry the movie on her own. Steve trevor or Orion fine.

Finally finally.
    "It is the dawn that brings the pain, the night that brings the dream."

"Come find me when you wake up."

Batman has no business appearing in a Wonder Woman movie. He just would not fit. I rather see Batman in the upcoming Suicide Squad movie. He would fit perfectly there. With Harley Quinn of course. Put Superman instead for the WW movie.
    Honestly, I wouldn't mind an after credit epilogue a la Marvel with Diana, Clark and Bruce meeting on a roof top and discussing what they're going to do next.
    It's not like Wonder Woman solo flick is supposed to lead to the Justice League movie, right?
    "If I wanted smooth,I'd be with Hal Jordan."

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    No superman. no batman. She has to carry the movie on her own. Steve trevor or Orion fine.
    Why? I'm not saying they should need to put BM or SM in her film, but if it made sense to the story and helps make the film a success what difference does it make? She's the title character, inherently she will "carry the movie on her own" ... But there's no reason not to insert a "ringer" into the movie if it'll help out a few more butts into seats.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darius View Post
    Why? I'm not saying they should need to put BM or SM in her film, but if it made sense to the story and helps make the film a success what difference does it make? She's the title character, inherently she will "carry the movie on her own" ... But there's no reason not to insert a "ringer" into the movie if it'll help out a few more butts into seats.
    then people will say: she can't carry her movie alone, she needs superman or batman to sell the movie.
    batman and superman carried many movies on their own, now it's time for WW.

i woudn't mind Batman in WW movie as long as they do this.

comic-dc-wonder-woman-the-hiketeia.jpg

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoeus View Post
    Honestly, I wouldn't mind an after credit epilogue a la Marvel with Diana, Clark and Bruce meeting on a roof top and discussing what they're going to do next.
    It's not like Wonder Woman solo flick is supposed to lead to the Justice League movie, right?
    I suspect that BvS will do more to set up Justice League then Wonder Woman will, but given that her's comes right before Justice League I could see it doing something. Ideally I won't want Batman , or Superman in her movie but I guess if they're just in it a little to set up justice League then that's okay. If there are cameos though I'd rather see Flash, or Aquaman. I think it could make for a good movie if Ares was trying to start a war between the Amazons, and the Atlantians so he could feed off the psychic energy.

Ultimate Member

Of all the JL characters, Aquaman would be the one that'd fit best into a WW movie. I've always felt that those two should interact/cross-over more. They're both royals, they're both from ancient cultures, they're both warriors, and they both deal heavily in mythology. They've actually got a fair amount in common, and it'd be interesting to see them play off of each other. Also, Diana and Mera team up, Hell yeah!

Spectacular Member teardropmina's Avatar

let Wonder Woman has her own movie. reference to other JLers is fine, or in post credit scenes, but not as supporting roles in the main story.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Of all the JL characters, Aquaman would be the one that'd fit best into a WW movie. I've always felt that those two should interact/cross-over more. They're both royals, they're both from ancient cultures, they're both warriors, and they both deal heavily in mythology. They've actually got a fair amount in common, and it'd be interesting to see them play off of each other. Also, Diana and Mera team up, Hell yeah!
    That I think would be a thing for sequels. The first movie has to set up a character's own mythology.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Predator JP View Post
    i woudn't mind Batman in WW movie as long as they do this.

comic-dc-wonder-woman-the-hiketeia.jpg
    Good luck with that.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoeus View Post
    I actually like your idea but Batman best use is without a doubt in the Suicide Squad movie.

What do we need with an entire movie, devoted to warring factions on Paradise Island? I couldn't care a hair on a kanga's behind who the Amazons are ..or were. Last time I looked, this movie was about Wonder Woman.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 11-03-2014 at 11:12 PM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    What do we need with an entire movie, devoted to warring factions on Paradise Island? I couldn't care a hair on a kanga's behind who the Amazons are ..or were. Last time I looked, this movie was about Wonder Woman.
    I'd say getting a good feel for who the Amazons are is an important step in establishing who Diana is. That's one of the biggest issues with the changes made in the New 52.

I heard earlier this year that in lieu of an immediate solo Bat film, Warner Bros was in negotiations with Affleck to film cameos in other DC films, obviously to capitalize on Bat's immense popularity (he's arguably the biggest, most iconic superhero of all time). I don't hate the idea, but if they do go with the 1920s time period for the first solo Wondy, I don't see how Bats could be included. He wasn't even alive.

Also, I agree with Typhoeus re a post-credits scene with the Trinity. I know Warner Bros doesn't usually do bonus scenes but they're a crowd favorite and again, if the solo Wondy is in 1920s, the only way I see the Wondy movie building toward the JL film is via a post-credits scene.
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo