Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JVictor View Post
    Sue Storm is Iron Fist y'all.
    heh, i thought that goof was funny too.

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    Boy, I'm sure glad that Magneto recruited Jack-O-Lantern. He could really turn this thing around.
    true, he is certainly out classed by Onslaught...but he's proven to be a nasty and resilient piece of work. plus you know, Remender has history with the character.

BANNED

Interesting issue. A lot of Tony focus. A problem I immediately recognized. Magneto wouldn't tolerate that back talk from Tony Stark. No way. But since it was a highlight issue for Tony as everyone else went down, I guess Remender thought it made sense. Rogue, Wanda, and Strange got some shine too. The ending was very entertaining. Tony saying Magneto abandoned everybody and he shows up with the most fascinating players of the whole story line.

BANNED

Jack O Lantern was at his best when his head was in pieces courtesy of Punisher.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    The gaps are filled in via Magneto's issue. Shows the recruitment.
    Is that right? About to read that next!

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    Obvious inversions are Iron Man, Cage, Deadpool, Carnage, Sabertooth, and Hobgoblin. The ones who are known to be safe are Old Steve Rogers, Spider-Man, and Nova.
    Thanks.
    They managed to fix the colour of Medusa, but messed up with the Iron Fist thing

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Thanks.
    They managed to fix the colour of Medusa, but messed up with the Iron Fist thing
    Who else was at the scene of the fight? They might be suspects for inversion.

Obvious inversions are Iron Man, Cage, Deadpool, Carnage, Sabertooth, and Hobgoblin. The ones who are known to be safe are Old Steve Rogers, Spider-Man, and Nova.
    Loki, Thor, Enchantress, Nightcrawler, Storm, Quentin, Hulk, and Doom also get inverted for sure, though some of them the solicits are a little hazy on, but it definitely fits with the characters being gathered together at Genosha right now. In which case we can add the rest of Magneto's team to the list, as well as the other heroes that were at Genosha to fight Red Skull, looking through both issues of AXIS so far that means in addition to those listed so far: Absorbing Man, Mystique, Jack-O Lantern (seriously?), Medusa, Rogue, Havok, Wasp, Cyclops, Falcap, Sue Storm, Vision, Colossus, Beast, Sunfire, Iceman, Angel, She-Hulk, Hawkeye, Shadowcat, Iron fist, Cannonball, Sunspot, Hyperion, Psylocke, Jean, and Evan (which could be very, very bad)

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    Loki, Thor, Enchantress, Nightcrawler, Storm, Quentin, Hulk, and Doom also get inverted for sure, though some of them the solicits are a little hazy on, but it definitely fits with the characters being gathered together at Genosha right now. In which case we can add the rest of Magneto's team to the list, as well as the other heroes that were at Genosha to fight Red Skull, looking through both issues of AXIS so far that means in addition to those listed so far: Absorbing Man, Mystique, Jack-O Lantern (seriously?), Medusa, Rogue, Havok, Wasp, Cyclops, Falcap, Sue Storm, Vision, Colossus, Beast, Sunfire, Iceman, Angel, She-Hulk, Hawkeye, Shadowcat, Iron fist, Cannonball, Sunspot, Hyperion, Psylocke, Jean, and Evan (which could be very, very bad)
    I was hoping they were spared from it, shame.

Magneto:: Who wants to go to Genosha to battle hero killing sentinels?

(Crickets chirp)

Carnage: Will you buy us ice cream?

Magneto: Sigh. Yes, I will buy you Ice cream

(villians in unison) To Genosha!
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Bluebird

Could it be the "Axis of Evil" hinted at in a future issue solicitation consists of the inverted heroes, rather than Magneto's crew?

Could it be the "Axis of Evil" hinted at in a future issue solicitation consists of the inverted heroes, rather than Magneto's crew?
    Thats what I was thinking/assuming
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

That's actually been confirmed in interviews with Remender.

and yeah, I am not really looking forward to seeing some characters act badly when inverted, Nightcrawler is at the top of that list. But I am fairly certain that inversions that are permanent are the exception, I think most of them will return to their usual selves once the event is over.

Magneto is the only true hero right now. Go Mags, you're always right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    Magneto is the only true hero right now. Go Mags, you're always right.
    Magneto is looking excellent in this story. Apocalypse is coming though and Spider Man is apparently gonna matter too.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Doomuniverse View Post
    Magneto is looking excellent in this story. Apocalypse is coming though and Spider Man is apparently gonna matter too.
    Makes sense that Spider-Man plays a role, due to being one of the purest heroes Marvel has (One More Day and Superior aside).

Also, for reference, the solicitation with the "Axis of Evil" reference:

• Steve Rogers enlists Spider-Man and Nova for an impossible fight.
    • The new Sorceress Supreme comes for revenge on Doom.
    • Iron Man vs Daredevil for the fate of an infected San Francisco.
    • The X-Men claim a new home.
    • The Axis of Evil strikes down the heroes of the Marvel Universe!