Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

...Last heroes left?

Seriously? 616 has a ridiculous number of Heroes and that small crew is the last one's left?

Where the heck is everyone else as I doubt every hero not there was captured off panel without a fight or so quickly or that they all have so much better things to do than dealing with the Red Skull.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

They are stopping the effects of the hate wave around the world. So the good guy forces are stretched thin
    X-Men Forever

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Why would they just watch, when they can send aid?

I guess this confirms that the longhaired Storm from then preview is a miscolored Medusa?
    Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    The Inhumans inclusion was my favourite mention. The Earths heroes are evaporating fast. Whose left but the Inhumans? This must be the first Event where the mutants, the super heroes, and the Inhumans work together. And I'm not talking about the Inhuman royal family. I'm talking about the common street Inhumans created after Inhumanity.
    I don't mean them being there, that I have no problem with.

I mean when Havok is talking about how everyone's finally come together, the Avengers, X-men, and Inhumans.

It felt forced, since the Avengers and X-men's conflict has been a core part of Uncanny Avengers, and the Inhumans really don't have a problem with either group anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Never mind Carnage, does it explain why Magneto is postponing getting payback for what Sabertooth and Mystique did to Dazzler?
    "Business before pleasure", of course

Seriously, how did they get Carnage?

Also, Mystique will be teamed up with X-23 and the other Wolverines, so she will elude punishment by Dazzler.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    ...Last heroes left?

Seriously? 616 has a ridiculous number of Heroes and that small crew is the last one's left?

Where the heck is everyone else as I doubt every hero not there was captured off panel without a fight or so quickly or that they all have so much better things to do than dealing with the Red Skull.
    They're dealing with hate riots all around the globe.

Magneto letting Tony to be crushed to his death, despite knowing full well the man was mind-controlled into designing those Sentinels by the Skull...
    What a sad little individual, so self-righteous here as if he had any kind of moral high ground over people, Stark front and center.

Rogue was so right to call him out on his posturing in Uncanny, the man is really a cold-blooded monster.
    Rotten indeed.

Glad to know there'll be a shift of artist next issue, Kubert...well let's say I expect much better quality from an artist of his calibre, huge letdown for me in this department.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Incredible Member

Not feeling this event so far, but I'm hoping it will get more interesting after the inversion.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma's Midriff View Post
    I don't mean them being there, that I have no problem with.

I mean when Havok is talking about how everyone's finally come together, the Avengers, X-men, and Inhumans.

It felt forced, since the Avengers and X-men's conflict has been a core part of Uncanny Avengers, and the Inhumans really don't have a problem with either group anyway.
    Why forced? It's a worldwide emergency, so they all have to put in like the Skrull Invasion, where even the villains got involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Seriously, how did they get Carnage?

Also, Mystique will be teamed up with X-23 and the other Wolverines, so she will elude punishment by Dazzler.
    Most of this is covered in Magneto #11

but if you don't feel like picking up another book spoilers:
    Magneto visits Carnage in a mental facility, Carnage is feeling betrayed by Chaos probably thanks to the Deadpool vs. Carnage mini (which is referenced when Deadpool joins the band). Magneto convinces him the best way to reclaim chaos is to do something no one would ever expect him to, save the world.
    end of spoilers

So people seems to be eh.. about this event, but I have to admit, I'm loving it. I can't wait to see How it will play out. How the villains have a chance to prove that they're not bad just to be bad, How sometimes the actions of heroes can lead to worse outcome than those of villains, all that kind of nice stuff.

So if Sue Storm wanted to go to Kun Lun and fight Shou Lao and become the new Iron Fist, I wouldn't complain. that would actually be fairly awesome. Especially if she gave the elders of Kun Lun a big middle finger while doing so.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Bluebird

I myself am just waiting for the inversion to finally hit and see how everyone is affected by it, aside from the major names.

All the "inversion" talk lately has made me ready for what will eventually be Wonder Man as the dominant personality in Rogue's body. Things are gonna get even weirder between Magneto, Scarlet Witch and Rogue.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

The series is entertaining. Not perfect but entertaining

Pros:

- I read the first Onslaught Appearance. Nothing award-winning, but it was entertaining seeing all the heroes (not just Avengers) fight larger than life bad guy
    - All the heroes finally fighting a villain and not each other
    - Interesting main cast
    - This will have twists

Cons:

- Some fights make zero sense: This Ahab guy throws a metal harpoon at Havoc. Great scene with Cyclops taking the hit, but Magneto was right there? Couldn't he deflect it? Thor wielding Jarnbjorn should equal game over: Yes, Remender gave this Axe some over-the-top capabilities but if it takes out a celestial then Skull should be nothing. Also, can't Magneto simply pin those Sentinels to the ground? Yeah his powers are weaker, but he ripped a sky scraper in half while levitating a helicopter with no problem

- Invisible Woman: Just a personal annoyance. Next to Hope Summers, I can't stand this character the most. Attitude. Powers. Now she's some kung fu genius? Ugh.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    They're dealing with hate riots all around the globe.

Magneto letting Tony to be crushed to his death, despite knowing full well the man was mind-controlled into designing those Sentinels by the Skull...
    What a sad little individual, so self-righteous here as if he had any kind of moral high ground over people, Stark front and center.

Rogue was so right to call him out on his posturing in Uncanny, the man is really a cold-blooded monster.
    Rotten indeed.

Glad to know there'll be a shift of artist next issue, Kubert...well let's say I expect much better quality from an artist of his calibre, huge letdown for me in this department.
    They still make it sound like that they're the only ones out there.