Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    So Storm was basically right when she said they should just talk to him and Rachel and Beast were wrong.

This is the reason Storm is the leader of the all female team and Rachel is one of the foot soldiers. Hopefully she learned something from the All-goddess.
    Unless it was from a previous issue. In this issue it was that Cyclops that wanted to talk, and Storm only said not to killing him that Logan mentioned.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OpticDreams View Post
    Unless it was from a previous issue. In this issue it was that Cyclops that wanted to talk, and Storm only said not to killing him that Logan mentioned.
    At least Storm was not wrong. Why she entertains the Arrhate is so puzzling to me, specially since Scott does value her usually good/great input.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Shocker the book ends up with everyone being wrong but Cyclops. Is that how every X-book will end from now on?
    All the wrong people were wrong. Like Wolverine.

Glad to hear that Cyke was able to use his experience with Xavier to calm down Matthew.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

whats up with putting arr before hate now? lol
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

So Storm was basically right when she said they should just talk to him and Rachel and Beast were wrong.
    Both Storm and Cyclops were pro-dialogue. Wolverine was pro-murder. Rachel and Beast were pro-manipulation. Hill doesn't really care, as long as the problem is gone ASAP.

Maybe that's why nobody but Scott made a move to help Ororo after she got knocked out, eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    At least Storm was not wrong. Why she entertains the Arrhate is so puzzling to me, specially since Scott does value her usually good/great input.
    Logan probably asked her to steal one of Abigail Brand's spare sunglasses.

BANNED

ehem

comicbook.com/2014/10/14/exlusive-marvel-comics-preview-uncanny-x-men-27/

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Maybe that's why nobody but Scott made a move to help Ororo after she got knocked out, eh.
    He cares. Never stopped!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

No it was from this issue preview page where storm said or suggested they talk to him and beast and Maria shut her down and said that wouldn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroexxx View Post
    whats up with putting arr before hate now? lol
    Arrhate: The unexplained loathing towards Cyke from people that should know much better, like Beast and his Time-F***ing, Wolverines multiple possessions, and Iceman and his New York Rampage.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Quote Originally Posted by Valeficent View Post
    ehem
    I stand corrected!!

BANNED

This is the reason Storm is the leader of the all female team and Rachel is one of the foot soldiers. Hopefully she learned something from the All-goddess.
    Storm asked if anyone had tried talking to him, Beast advised against it. Cyke also wanted to go with talking to him, Beast again said he thought it would be a mistake. Storm said they shouldn't kill Matthew. Rachel tried to do what Xavier had done, telepathically tricking Matthew into control, because in the past that had worked, but he had become too powerful for it to work. Cyke then went and had a face-to-face conversation with the guy. To be fair to Storm, that might have been the next thing she would have done/will do next issue, as she'd only just woken up from her concussion at the end of the issue, but, unlike Cyke, who can't fly, she could have flitted out of the helicarrier earlier and insisted on speaking to Matthew herself but she didn't. Hopefully she and Cyke will continue to be on the same page with this as she seemed pretty adamant earlier that she would not let anyone kill Matthew and so far Cyke is the only person trying to come up with a plan that isn't an attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    Arrhate: The unexplained loathing towards Cyke from people that should know much better, like Beast and his Time-F***ing, Wolverines multiple possessions, and Iceman and his New York Rampage.
    oh LMFAO ......... I take it they're back to being the brady bunch now?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroexxx View Post
    oh LMFAO ......... I take it they're back to being the brady bunch now?
    Sadly, I heard editorial wants them to remain Schism mode, but if they can tone done the Arrhate, as shown in here and Axis, that'd be great.

All-New Member

I can't help but feel that Cyclops is doing the exact same thing he did in AvX - there is a mutant who's just come into reality-altering, Omega-level powers that nobody is even sure can even be controlled, and instead of trying to contain that power, Cyclops sees it as something that could be a shining light of hope for the mutant race and is looking to recruit and/or control it.
    Don't get me wrong, though, I love Cyclops and his eternal fount of pure audacity.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Valeficent View Post
    ehem

comicbook.com/2014/10/14/exlusive-marvel-comics-preview-uncanny-x-men-27/
    The High Priestess!!!!!! You are Back!!!!!!!!! THE ALL GODDESS HAS SMILED ON US TODAY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eyeseeker View Post
    I can't help but feel that Cyclops is doing the exact same thing he did in AvX - there is a mutant who's just come into reality-altering, Omega-level powers that nobody is even sure can even be controlled, and instead of trying to contain that power, Cyclops sees it as something that could be a shining light of hope for the mutant race and is looking to recruit and/or control it.
    Don't get me wrong, though, I love Cyclops and his eternal fount of pure audacity.
    Please, Don't compare this poor man in need of help with that terrible Jeanclone (and I ain't talking about Maddie ).