Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Shocker the book ends up with everyone being wrong but Cyclops. Is that how every X-book will end from now on?
    When everyone else is shown to be acting a Idiot anfd using Xavier as a g morl guide, of course Cyke will come out ahead.

Cyke did something that xaivers sucked at, he was honest, everyone else tried Xavier's sleazy BS

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DakenGirl View Post
    Hopefully she and Cyke will continue to be on the same page with this as she seemed pretty adamant earlier that she would not let anyone kill Matthew and so far Cyke is the only person trying to come up with a plan that isn't an attack.
    Not killing the guy and letting Scott adopt him are two different things.

Don't forget, Storm lives with Wolverine, Beast and Iceman. If Scott goes through with it, she's the one who'll have to endure the whinefest at the JGS.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Lol, Oddly enough, Xavier was right........ at recruiting Rightclops. 10 points to Xavier-dor!
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    Please, Don't compare this poor man in need of help with that terrible Jeanclone (and I ain't talking about Maddie ).
    Yeah I totally can't stand teen jean too
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Yeah I totally can't stand teen jean too
    She's not a clone lol (i laughed cuz of your avatar who is a clone XD)
    Jeen >>>>>>>>>>>>> Plot used by Wanda to fix M-day
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Q3ljbG9wcyBpcyByaWdodA== hqt4991's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eyeseeker View Post
    I can't help but feel that Cyclops is doing the exact same thing he did in AvX - there is a mutant who's just come into reality-altering, Omega-level powers that nobody is even sure can even be controlled, and instead of trying to contain that power, Cyclops sees it as something that could be a shining light of hope for the mutant race and is looking to recruit and/or control it.
    Don't get me wrong, though, I love Cyclops and his eternal fount of pure audacity.
    Meh. It worked last time, and it's being shown to work this time.

Beside, trying to contain Matthew has proven to be rather...unwise.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    So Storm was basically right when she said they should just talk to him and Rachel and Beast were wrong.

This is the reason Storm is the leader of the all female team and Rachel is one of the foot soldiers. Hopefully she learned something from the All-goddess.
    Actually no. It was only after Rachel tried to manipulate him that he stopped being unstable and started really thinking about his powers. Speaking before when he was still practicing with his powers would probably not be the best idea.
    And about the all female book, Storm wanted to kill Omega Sentinel and Rachel stopped her so it's no like your All-goddess is always right.

One thing I did find interesting. At the end where Cyke introduces himself to Matthew, and mentions that the humans call him, Cyclops.

Anyways a small nitpick on the art. Annoys me that on some pages Matthew looks like he is mid 30s and on the last page he looks like he is in his early 20s.
    Interesting Fact: Cyclops runs the X-Office.

I can't help but feel that Cyclops is doing the exact same thing he did in AvX - there is a mutant who's just come into reality-altering, Omega-level powers that nobody is even sure can even be controlled, and instead of trying to contain that power, Cyclops sees it as something that could be a shining light of hope for the mutant race and is looking to recruit and/or control it.
    Don't get me wrong, though, I love Cyclops and his eternal fount of pure audacity.
    I think he is trying to make things work out for the best, the eggs are already broken so omelets become a valid option

The other keep playing King Canute and trying to stop the unstoppable. That story should be on the mandatory reading list of all Super-heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    She's not a clone lol (i laughed cuz of your avatar who is a clone XD)
    Jeen >>>>>>>>>>>>> Plot used by Wanda to fix M-day
    Lets meet in the middle. Both are not the real thing.

Also Im all for "cloning" if they make an hairy man into something sexy
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Not killing the guy and letting Scott adopt him are two different things.

Don't forget, Storm lives with Wolverine, Beast and Iceman. If Scott goes through with it, she's the one who'll have to endure the whinefest at the JGS.
    *cackling*

It really does seem like Storm really just doesn't want to be bothered but keeps being dragged into it because of FurThing and IceStick.

All-New Member

Heyyy, Hope needed help, too. Which is why people went to war over her as a baby. Plus, heh, there are too many ACTUAL jeanclones out there for us to start calling a non-jeanclone one. The Pheonix just seems to like redheads, go figger.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Breakfast heals all.

I hope they went for some of Phoebe's perfect porridge.

I didn't like that the coloring was so neat in the first few pages but decreased in quality after that.

I'm just nitpicking though, this was a good issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Lets meet in the middle. Both are not the real thing.

Also Im all for "cloning" if they make an hairy man into something sexy
    I can go with that.
    You can ask Sinister about the last point. Make sure not to get a Creed clone, though XD

Heyyy, Hope needed help, too. Which is why people went to war over her as a baby. Plus, heh, there are too many ACTUAL jeanclones out there for us to start calling a non-jeanclone one. The Pheonix just seems to like redheads, go figger.
    Oh, she needed help, alright; I propose a NoMoreHope as soon as possible