Page 204 of 885 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304704 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 13267
    All-New Member

If this is true then does that mean Jessica will be the green lantern in the justice league movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Superguy View Post
    If this is true then does that mean Jessica will be the green lantern in the justice league movie?
    Nah, this is just for the comics. And it's still speculation. There was a TV special recently about the DC movie universe and Hal Jordan and John Stewart were prominently featured on it. So based on that early information, I don't see why they should go with Jessica for the movies.

Astonishing Member

i would rather it was hal jordan. when it comes to the gl franchise, my preference is dc or wb build on the idea of a dying alien (abin sur) giving hal jordan a magical ring deal. from that point, the gl corps can be built upon.

BANNED

Well, Jessica's not actually a Green Lantern.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    Well, I mean we know Parallax is showing up so it's not like there doesn't exist the possibility of some reality warping even to smooth things over.
    That's fair. I am really curious where this Parallax stuff is heading.

Naw. Hal and John seem extremely likely. I do wonder if they might tweak Jessica a little and use her in the movies to get a human female lead in there, though. GL is pretty dude heavy.

Extraordinary Member

I hope that rumor stays as a rumor.

I think Hal overcoming Parallax after everything that's happened to him would be a good way to start off a rise back to him restoring his status as a GL and with the Corps after everything that's happened .

But I don't think we really need to have a book called Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps.. There's already enough issues with people feeling Hal is being pushed by DC at the expense of the Corps. or certain members of said Corps., and I don't see why we can't have just a Green Lantern Corps. book with a solo Green Lantern series focusing on Hal. It's not even that good a title to begin with .

It still feels really early to give Jessica a book unless it has some A-list creative team attached to it.

BANNED

New Green Lantern & Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps all sound cool. But who is going to headline 'Green Lantern'?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpunk Ronin View Post
    New Green Lantern & Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps all sound cool. But who is going to headline 'Green Lantern'?
    I think New Green Lantern will be Green Lantern how long can it stay "New".

Bruh Jessica rolling up yo, I hope Simon is a co-star. Hal Jordan and the GLC, many keks DC,many keks.
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

Vendetti suffers from the same disease as Moffat, only worse, with Moffat he gives you this amazing ideas that just end up with a very weak payoff (Impossible Girl,Mystery of River Song) with Vendetti now its average ideas with awful results (Light Reservoir , Saint Walker losing hope, Dying Entities)
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    Vendetti suffers from the same disease as Moffat, only worse, with Moffat he gives you this amazing ideas that just end up with a very weak payoff (Impossible Girl,Mystery of River Song) with Vendetti now its average ideas with awful results (Light Reservoir , Saint Walker losing hope, Dying Entities)
    If I'm completely honest I feel the thing Venditti has contributed most as a lasting thing to the mythos is calling the various groups of the Emotional Spectrum Lightsmiths, which sounds much cooler than Lanterns.

EDIT: I just had to correct his name spelling for like the millionth time on this forum. I can never remember whether it's spelt Venditti or Vendetti, I have to check every time. You'd think after seeing it on so many covers by now I'd have memorised it.
    Last edited by LoneNecromancer; 02-02-2016 at 07:13 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberpunk Ronin View Post
    and will "new" green lantern supposed to be the main green lantern title? will simon baz and jessica headline it? or maybe kyle?

i wonder how the sales would look like with this two titles. can't wait for more news regarding this rumor.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    and will "new" green lantern supposed to be the main green lantern title? will simon baz and jessica headline it? or maybe kyle?

i wonder how the sales would look like with this two titles. can't wait for more news regarding this rumor.
    I think so, yeah.

I honestly think it would star Jessica with Hal appearing in a mentor role, but could be Baz if by Hal and the GLC they mean he'll be leading again and confined to space adventures.

Astonishing Member

with all these rumors, i hope hal will still be a part of the justice league.

it would be nice to see more of hal's earth supporting cast and villains.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    If I'm completely honest I feel the thing Venditti has contributed most as a lasting thing to the mythos is calling the various groups of the Emotional Spectrum Lightsmiths, which sounds much cooler than Lanterns.

EDIT: I just had to correct his name spelling for like the millionth time on this forum. I can never remember whether it's spelt Venditti or Vendetti, I have to check every time. You'd think after seeing it on so many covers by now I'd have memorised it.
    I can never remember, but yeah I agree with the Lightsmiths.