Damn, miss this show.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    Damn, miss this show.
    Dedicated to you.

//and some more concept art

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Oh dear lord, that's priceless! Thanks for that one
    "A gentleman will not insult me, and no man not a gentleman can insult me."-Frederick Douglass

Quote Originally Posted by Den View Post
    Oh dear lord, that's priceless! Thanks for that one
    I loved it too. Can Hal create Kryptonite?
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

Hal and Diana bonding.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    This reminds me I'm so bummed we never got SCW

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes View Post
    I loved it too. Can Hal create Kryptonite?
    Yeah. Though I don't think he has in a while, probably down to Green Lanterns generally seeming quite limited in their powers over the past few years.

Yeah. Though I don't think he has in a while, probably down to Green Lanterns generally seeming quite limited in their powers over the past few years.
    Thanks. I thought he could, but wasn't sure.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

I'm tellin ya! Such a great cartoon. I'm rewatching it right now on Netflix.

BANNED

What are the chances that the GLTAS DVDs/Blu-rays sell well enough for them to consider getting the band back together to release a sequel to the show in the form of DVD/Blu-Ray movie of the SCW?

... well, now I've just set myself up for disappointment.

I was going to do another bombardment of Hal hanging out with Sinestro fanart, but something struck me. Obviously, if I say "who's your favourite Hal villain" it'll be swamped with answers of Sinestro, so who's your favourite Hal villain not including Sinestro?
    I think Hank Henshaw is a pretty badass villain and I consider him in Hal Jordan's rogues gallery.

BANNED

Great job with the thread so far guys, everyone knows I love me some Hal Jordan. It's just too bad that the current comic has stopped me from enjoying his monthly adventures, dc needs to hurry up and get a writer on that book that knows how to write Hal because Venditti sure as heck doesn't.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes View Post
    I think Hank Henshaw is a pretty badass villain and I consider him in Hal Jordan's rogues gallery.
    Speaking of pinching other character's villains, I'd really like to see Hal go up against Black Adam proper. He (and Barry) got clearly nerfed in that DC Universe Online trailer.

Though really, I'd like to see him deal with some magical villains in general.

Speaking of pinching other character's villains, I'd really like to see Hal go up against Black Adam proper. He (and Barry) got clearly nerfed in that DC Universe Online trailer.

Though really, I'd like to see him deal with some magical villains in general.
    Black Adam is a total badass. I would love to see Hal go up against him.

Hal and Diana bonding.

That is awesome. Hal is something else lol.