Page 217 of 885 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267317717 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 13267

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    There seems to be secrecy around every small character in this movie. lol There's secrecy around the drone pilot, around who Scoot McNairy and Jena Malone are playing, hell they didn't even announce that Lauren Cohan was playing Martha Wayne until only recently. Part of me wants to believe the pilot theory, but I think I just know better.
    yeah, i'm not keeping my hopes up that much, don't want to get disappointed later. just don't want for hal to get left out when the league forms.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    yeah, i'm not keeping my hopes up that much, don't want to get disappointed later. just don't want for hal to get left out when the league forms.
    It would definitely suck, but I'm not totally giving up hope. I have this strange intuition...a cameo, posing with the rest.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    Hickman's pretty much settled on his indie stuff these days, isn't he? I think he'd only come to DC to do LosH, he's a real big fan. First ever comic he read and all that.
    Really? That's a shame. He'd be a good fit for LoSH as well.

I'm hoping the Tom King on Batman rumors turn out false, because I really liked the way he wrote Hal and would rather have him there. Of the Grayson team, I'd rather have Seeley on Batman.

Mighty Member

Greg Capullo is designing a Hal figure! I'm not sure I've ever seen him draw Hal before? I thought maybe he drew a Justice League variant but now I don't remember.

BANNED

Honestly looks the best of those four, those face sculpts on Supes and Arthur are abominable.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Exactly, and that'd be so fresh to GL because Johns and the successors are so much more....just not that, just don't go there.
    Yeah, exactly. I know you're not a big fan of it, but TDKSA was pretty much the last thing I remember doing a great trippy take on GL.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by vartox View Post
    Greg Capullo is designing a Hal figure! I'm not sure I've ever seen him draw Hal before? I thought maybe he drew a Justice League variant but now I don't remember.

something looks amiss with superman and aquaman's face.

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    The way I see it, if Green Lantern does appear in Justice League, they have absolutely no reason to keep him as a secret character in BvS. What's the point, he is the one that needs a JLA boost the most, makes no sense to purposely exclude him from promotional Justice League materials like in that TV special, just so they can wait until BvS is out. Some people seem to believe that, but I don't buy it. Hate to say it but I think it's very possible that GL might indeed get the short end of the stick here, or at least his presence won't be beyond a glorified cameo at the end of JL Part One, like the rumors suggest.

I think Hal was the only Justice League member Capullo never drew for Endgame, actually...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Frontier; 02-11-2016 at 06:40 PM.

Mighty Member

I found this but Hal is tiny on it anyway. Still neat he's doing a figure.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    The way I see it, if Green Lantern does appear in Justice League, they have absolutely no reason to keep him as a secret character in BvS. What's the point, he is the one that needs a JLA boost the most, makes no sense to purposely exclude him from promotional Justice League materials like in that TV special, just so they can wait until BvS is out. Some people seem to believe that, but I don't buy it. Hate to say it but I think it's very possible that GL might indeed get the short end of the stick here, or at least his presence won't be beyond a glorified cameo at the end of JL Part One, like the rumors suggest.
    now that would be incredibly annoying if that was the case.

BANNED

Great art! Needs more Lantern.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    now that would be incredibly annoying if that was the case.
    So, no J'onn, no GL in Justice League. My enthusiasm wanes.

Huh! Don't think I'd ever seen this. Cool .

I also seem to remember there being a Capullo Catwoman figure when he'd only drawn her, like, one or two times in what amounted to little cameos. So not much different from this .

Quote Originally Posted by Götterdämmerung View Post
    It would definitely suck, but I'm not totally giving up hope. I have this strange intuition...a cameo, posing with the rest.
    you deserve a blue lantern ring.