Page 215 of 885 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315715 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 13267
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    Hal gets jobbed a couple times, but yeah, fun enough.

Some of the jokes were awful though, and maybe I'm just biased but all those pages starring I guess the regular supporting cast may as well not have been there. But I guess those are just down to my general lack of interest in the Harley books.
    That's pretty much my thoughts too. A few fun moments, but it has the same problem that the main Harley book has for me in that the jokes are frequently contrived and the comedic timing is bad. Timms draws a pretty cute Hal at least. I am slightly disappointed that the butt grab was off panel...

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Too lazy to go too far back to see if this has been mentioned yet, so apologies in advance:

What do you guys think of the possibility that Dan Amboyer, a "Drone Pilot" in BvS, is secretly going to play Hal?

http://www.popsugar.com/entertainmen...-2016-40135939

image-wait-michelle-rodriguez-will-not-play-green-lantern-then-the-justice-league-s-green-lanter.jpg

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I thought Harley's Little Black Book was a fun read. I do agree that the supporting cast might as well have not been there. Hal and Harley were funny to read together, though. Have they crossed paths before?

Also disappointed they didn't show the booty grab

So now Harley's kissed both Batman and Green Lantern (has she also kissed Power Girl ?). Who's next? Superman? Flash? Starfire ?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So now Harley's kissed both Batman and Green Lantern (has she also kissed Power Girl ?). Who's next? Superman? Flash? Starfire ?
    solomon grundy

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Too lazy to go too far back to see if this has been mentioned yet, so apologies in advance:

What do you guys think of the possibility that Dan Amboyer, a "Drone Pilot" in BvS, is secretly going to play Hal?

image-wait-michelle-rodriguez-will-not-play-green-lantern-then-the-justice-league-s-green-lanter.jpg
    Whether he's playing Hal or not he sure wants people to think he is. I'm not sure what to make of the rumors but I almost hope he is just because I'm dying for any sort of GL related movie news.

Astonishing Member

i've read some rumors about him playing, i'm trying not to get my hopes up though. gotta admit, if the rumors i've read are true, bvs would be super awesome.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Zatanna, apparently. Paul Dini somewhere has a massive erection.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vartox View Post
    That's pretty much my thoughts too. A few fun moments, but it has the same problem that the main Harley book has for me in that the jokes are frequently contrived and the comedic timing is bad. Timms draws a pretty cute Hal at least. I am slightly disappointed that the butt grab was off panel...
    Yeah, Harley going "Thanks Obama" was ungodly awful.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    Yeah, Harley going "Thanks Obama" was ungodly awful.
    Thanks for all this info. I'll skip Harley's LBB.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Götterdämmerung View Post
    Thanks for all this info. I'll skip Harley's LBB.
    Well, I didn't think it was that bad, just that if you're not already a fan of the Harley books you won't see much reason to continue past this issue. Hal's appearance is mostly fun enough.

just saw this, although i have no idea where this interview came from...

BANNED

I read that interview awhile back. It does seem to suggest at least a Hal cameo. In any event, it sure is fun speculating, and he looks like he'd be a good Hal (I believe I've seen photos of him bulking around the time he'd have been on the set).

I just want to see a GL in B vs S movie, it only seems fair. It's bad enough no Martian Manhunter (of course we get him in Supergirl, for which I utter an unabashed YAYYY!).

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I'm a bit skeptical on his playing Hal, as I would think WB would want to attract a slightly bigger name for him.
    But looks wise he's dead on, and he's laying it on a bit thick in that interview, isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Götterdämmerung View Post
    I read that interview awhile back. It does seem to suggest at least a Hal cameo. In any event, it sure is fun speculating, and he looks like he'd be a good Hal (I believe I've seen photos of him bulking around the time he'd have been on the set).

I just want to see a GL in B vs S movie, it only seems fair. It's bad enough no Martian Manhunter (of course we get him in Supergirl, for which I utter an unabashed YAYYY!).
    How could you read it "awhile back" when the site says it was posted yesterday? Or is it a re-post?