Page 184 of 885 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284684 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 13267

Hal Jordan is deffinetly my all time favorite GL! Always loved him and always will. no matter what!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by haywiredonut View Post
    Hal Jordan is deffinetly my all time favorite GL! Always loved him and always will. no matter what!
    Hal's great and my first encounter with the GLC, but Kilowog's personality just really grabbed me and he's probably my favorite. But I'm just a huge fan of the Corps, period.

Rumors are that the GLC film will be a buddy cop movie - if it were Hal and Kilowog that would be awesome! It won't be, sadly, but hopefully the Wog will have a major part in the film.
    Visit The Blog of Oa for Green Lantern News, Reviews, Podcasts and more

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by mrumsey View Post
    Rumors are that the GLC film will be a buddy cop movie - if it were Hal and Kilowog that would be awesome! It won't be, sadly, but hopefully the Wog will have a major part in the film.
    I'd be perfectly okay with a live action adaptation of their relationship from GLTAS!

It will probably be Hal and John which is cool too but yeah I hope Kilowog has a part in it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vartox View Post
    I'd be perfectly okay with a live action adaptation of their relationship from GLTAS!

It will probably be Hal and John which is cool too but yeah I hope Kilowog has a part in it.
    That would be extremely cool. I'm just psyched that we're getting an actual movie about the Corps. And just imagine how the effects are going to be by 2019...it's going to be an eye feast.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by mrumsey View Post
    i would be ok with this, or maybe a hal and guy partnership.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Götterdämmerung View Post
    That would be extremely cool. I'm just psyched that we're getting an actual movie about the Corps. And just imagine how the effects are going to be by 2019...it's going to be an eye feast.
    is it really in 2019? groan. it's still too far away. i hope hal appears in batman vs superman, and plays a substantial role in the justice league movie.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by themiddle View Post
    is it really in 2019? groan. it's still too far away. i hope hal appears in batman vs superman, and plays a substantial role in the justice league movie.
    It's actually 2020, 2019 is probably when they'll be in post-production. Yeah I know (bigger groan). I'd be happy with Guy, John, Kilowog, Hal, Simon, Sadom, Carol in ring slinging mode. I'm just deliriously psyched that it's going to be about the CORPS!!!

dropped by to say that ryan reynolds was a good hal jordan...

BANNED

I wouldn't mind seeing Ryan back as Hal at all (I for one couldn't care less about Deadpool). Add that dude Tyrese as John, find somebody bad ass to play Guy, at-least-CLOSE-to-Star-Wars-level effects, and you have a supremely interesting GLC movie imo.

The simpler artist draw Hal's uniform the better it looks as much as I hate Cry for Justice Hal did shine with that art.

Bonus Hal led League
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    The simpler artist draw Hal's uniform the better it looks as much as I hate Cry for Justice Hal did shine with that art.

Bonus Hal led League
    Whoa, this art immediately improved my morning. Thanks!

I also miss Ollie and Hal's friendship but New52 Ollie isn't the same and I rather they don't try to force a friendship between them (but then again it could have just been Kreisberg's writing that made it bad.)

Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

BANNED

Freeking amazing! I haven't read much of the Arrow/Lantern partnership yet. I've mostly just read Omnibus 2 and some of the GLC with Tomasi and Johns, well into Omnibus 1 now with Sciver/Johns. I just grabbed issues #1 to 7 of the 90s GL, plus stocking up on the 80s run. I feel like I've started an amazing adventure, with plenty to look forward to!
    Last edited by Götterdämmerung; 01-09-2016 at 01:34 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Götterdämmerung View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing Ryan back as Hal at all (I for one couldn't care less about Deadpool). Add that dude Tyrese as John, find somebody bad ass to play Guy, at-least-CLOSE-to-Star-Wars-level effects, and you have a supremely interesting GLC movie imo.
    Suddenly, I have an image of Terry Crews as Kilowog (with CGI).

I think room exist for Guy to be in the GLC film.

I must say NO to Tyrese as John Stewart.