Page 673 of 885 FirstFirst ... 173573623663669670671672673674675676677683723773 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 13267
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    talk about me being envious of the flash

https://www.cbr.com/over-9000-8-hero...rushed-by-him/

the flash would crush goku, while goku would crush green lantern.

anybody remember when gl's power set got nerfed to just making constructs? (i know i exaggerate, but sometime it feels that way). and even those constructs gets are so easily broken.

i still cringe everytime i see the made men go through hal's barriers like carton in jl: crises on 2 earths. (take note that aquaman was able to go mano-a-mano with one of the made men near the end of the movie).
    I did not read the link, but I would think a Hal vs Goku battle would be a pretty good stalemate. Regardless of the winner, I can easily see those two being fast friends afterward.

From my anime experience, heroes are often powered by emotion & will-power.

While Hal is far from emo, he has will power for days.

When I think about it, I would like to see a battle between Hal and Black Adam.

How often does Hal fight magic-powered opponents?

if a genie gave me 3 wishes, i would wish that you were a part of the decision makers in wb. (or even better, that i would have major clout in wb's cinematic decisions).
    You're too kind. Something tells me if I was in charge I would **** it up even worse than they did. Everyone gets on poor Geoff Johns' case for being a fanboy in charge, I would've been WAY worse than him. lol In any event, I'm seeing Justice League on Friday and I really hope I dig it, GL or no GL. I think DC probably spoiled me a lot with Hal's return since during that time he was all over the place, when the simple fact is you can't always get what you want. Fans should feel entitled when it's the right time to do it, a character not being in a movie for whatever business or creative reasons the studio had for excluding him isn't worth getting all worked up over, especially studio like WB. Let's try to have some fun with the movie.
    Last edited by Johnny; 11-14-2017 at 06:26 PM.

...and CBR has given us a big Hal appreciation article coming out of the latest issue:
    https://www.cbr.com/dark-nights-meta...green-lantern/

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    ...and CBR has given us a big Hal appreciation article coming out of the latest issue:
    CBR calling Hal Jordan "the greatest Justice Leaguer ever". Did the Dark Multiverse merge with ours or something?

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    nice to see cbr call hal the league's best...

@SkylerA: "I hope someday I can work for DC. Before that I will just make myself better."

Awesome gal.
    Last edited by Johnny; 11-14-2017 at 06:12 PM.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

green_lantern_colors_by_patc_14-d3dspon.jpg

Hal IS the best.

And Hal Jordan #32 was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post

SkylerA: "I hope someday I can work for DC. Before that I will just make myself better."

Awesome gal.
    Give her a job DC .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    You're too kind. Something tells me if I was in charge I would **** it up even worse than they did. Everyone gets on poor Geoff Johns' case for being a fanboy in charge, I would've been WAY worse than him. lol In any event, I'm seeing Justice League on Friday and I really hope I dig it, GL or no GL. I think DC probably spoiled me a lot with Hal's return since during that time he was all over the place, when the simple fact is you can't always get what you want. Fans should feel entitled when it's the right time to do it, a character not being in a movie for whatever business or creative reasons the studio had for excluding him isn't worth getting all worked up over, especially studio like WB. Let's try to have some fun with the movie.
    i plan on it.

and at the same time i wish there was some way i could influence dc and wb in their handling of hal and the corps.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I did not read the link, but I would think a Hal vs Goku battle would be a pretty good stalemate. Regardless of the winner, I can easily see those two being fast friends afterward.

From my anime experience, heroes are often powered by emotion & will-power.

While Hal is far from emo, he has will power for days.

When I think about it, I would like to see a battle between Hal and Black Adam.

How often does Hal fight magic-powered opponents?
    i'm still sore with how the fight between hal and black adam went in dcu online. i want some payback.

Extraordinary Member

i'm still sore with how the fight between hal and black adam went in dcu online. i want some payback.
    Unless Hal was low on energy, or the excessive need of will power drained the ring against an out of control Adam, such a fight should be a stalemate.

Or somehow, the magic has some weird effect on the ring.

I miss when having a power ring made you second to only Superman.

On an unrelated note, I'm coming out to see Justice League with my GL shirt, GL ring, GL cap, and green sneakers because I'm salty as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret View Post
    On an unrelated note, I'm coming out to see Justice League with my GL shirt, GL ring, GL cap, and green sneakers because I'm salty as hell.
    Don't give me any ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret View Post
    Great idea. I'll do the same thing... only a few more days...

Astonishing Member