Page 101 of 885 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 13267
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by themiddle View Post
    how about this design?

and haircut?
    Hair's a bit weird. I would've thought the collar/jacket look would be a bit Guy Gardner but instead it just looks like his dad's bomber jacket, which is alright, though the green should come down a little further on his torso.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vartox View Post
    Maybe his raincoat is there to hide the backpack because it looks really goofy and is kind of ruining the cool outlaw look.
    Yeah but it means when you see a body shot he'll have a big humpback.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    Yeah but it means when you see a body shot he'll have a big humpback.
    Oh yeah, that's... definitely a downside.

The gauntlet itself looks neat but the backpack is so awkward.

Astonishing Member

the redesign looks cool. i like how the forearms are covered with armor.
    i like how this concept. im not so sure if everybody will go crazy with the forearms. the mask works for me though.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    Hair's a bit weird. I would've thought the collar/jacket look would be a bit Guy Gardner but instead it just looks like his dad's bomber jacket, which is alright, though the green should come down a little further on his torso.
    reminds me the first time i saw post convergence supermans hair. but this probably is more appropriate if hal was still an air force officer.

the insignia on the chest is sufficient i think, no need for it in the shoulders.

Incredible Member

Oh yeah, that's... definitely a downside.

The gauntlet itself looks neat but the backpack is so awkward.
    has anybody explained yet what the power gauntlet does differently from a power ring? if the gauntlet is a prototype of the ring, wouldn't it be of lower tech? right now, along with the backpack, it's a lot bulkier. and the hose that connects the two might be inconvenient when hal decides to travel by bus or train.

Mighty Member

has anybody explained yet what the power gauntlet does differently from a power ring? if the gauntlet is a prototype of the ring, wouldn't it be of lower tech? right now, along with the backpack, it's a lot bulkier. and the hose that connects the two might be inconvenient when hal decides to travel by bus or train.
    Guy used it in the pre-FP War of the GLs arc and said it felt like wearing a dozen rings:

I don't think Hal's going to be riding the bus anytime soon, sounds like he's going to be in space for the most part again. Maybe he can make it invisible like he does to his ring sometimes.

Incredible Member

i wish his boots provided better toe protection

Incredible Member

Guy used it in the pre-FP War of the GLs arc and said it felt like wearing a dozen rings:

I don't think Hal's going to be riding the bus anytime soon, sounds like he's going to be in space for the most part again. Maybe he can make it invisible like he does to his ring sometimes.
    i guess i'm still a bit new to the green lantern mythos. i just haven't grasped yet what boosts wearing additional power rings provide.

so the gauntlet provides a boost in power? i wonder if it can oepn up wormholes or has a built in a.i. similar to the power rings.

Extraordinary Member

I am sitting here wondering......

Does this Darkseifd War take place before Lost Army, or is it part of the reason their will be a Lost Army?

It would make the Darkseid War more dire if the universe did not have the GLC able to play a hand in safeguarding it.

The JL would not have a powerful ally in the GLC to help out.

Incredible Member

wait, i thought hal would be spending time on earth again since he is going to be regular of the justice league.

Mighty Member

wait, i thought hal would be spending time on earth again since he is going to be regular of the justice league.
    He's still a GL in Justice League, so I don't think it's happening at the same time as the GL book. Plus if he's going to be a universal outlaw I don't think he'll be hanging around with the JL.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I am sitting here wondering......

Does this Darkseifd War take place before Lost Army, or is it part of the reason their will be a Lost Army?

It would make the Darkseid War more dire if the universe did not have the GLC able to play a hand in safeguarding it.

The JL would not have a powerful ally in the GLC to help out.
    well, that makes sense. apokolips gets the drop on the corps and boom tubes them far away in uncharted space. without the corps, darkseid has better tactical advantage to pursue whatever goals he might have.

BANNED

well, that makes sense. apokolips gets the drop on the corps and boom tubes them far away in uncharted space. without the corps, darkseid has better tactical advantage to pursue whatever goals he might have.
    Well, Darkseid never really thought about the GLC as a threat though granted the last time he fought them in large numbers he used the yellow weakness to his advantage.

Art by Deilson