Page 102 of 885 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 13267
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    Well, Darkseid never really thought about the GLC as a threat though granted the last time he fought them in large numbers he used the yellow weakness to his advantage.
    one thing that i wanted but didn't get during the godhead cross over was the corps getting even after getting trashed by the new gods. hopefully there will still be a possibility for this in the future. i think any fight between the corps and the new gods will be guaranteed to be epic.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by vartox View Post
    He's still a GL in Justice League, so I don't think it's happening at the same time as the GL book. Plus if he's going to be a universal outlaw I don't think he'll be hanging around with the JL.
    really cannot wait for the july solicits. i wish that hal would have more than just a runaway fugitive planned for him.

Astonishing Member

Guy used it in the pre-FP War of the GLs arc and said it felt like wearing a dozen rings:

I don't think Hal's going to be riding the bus anytime soon, sounds like he's going to be in space for the most part again. Maybe he can make it invisible like he does to his ring sometimes.
    on a different topic:

looking at these scans, i feel that of all the human lanterns, guy is the best partner for hal. their personalities works best, or against, each other. a thing that i like with them is both have the ability to make the other go nuts, and at the same time be confident in each others capabilities.

so if ever they make a green lantern cop buddy show, i would vote forhal and guy.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I am sitting here wondering......

Does this Darkseifd War take place before Lost Army, or is it part of the reason their will be a Lost Army?

It would make the Darkseid War more dire if the universe did not have the GLC able to play a hand in safeguarding it.

The JL would not have a powerful ally in the GLC to help out.
    thinking about it, the justice league with it's core members and even reserve members do not have enough manpower to fight the hosts of apokolips. i'm really curious how they will contain a fight between darkseid and the anti monitor.

also, i can't remember, did geoff johns promise that hal will play a pivotal role in darkseid war? or was i just imagining it?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    thinking about it, the justice league with it's core members and even reserve members do not have enough manpower to fight the hosts of apokolips. i'm really curious how they will contain a fight between darkseid and the anti monitor.

also, i can't remember, did geoff johns promise that hal will play a pivotal role in darkseid war? or was i just imagining it?
    Yeah, he did:

Johns: Hal is going to be a big part of Darkseid War. He returns to the book in #39 and then in Darkseid War he plays a very pivotal role with Batman and the Justice League and the development of Power Ring.
    http://comicbook.com/2015/02/18/just...e-amazo-virus/

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by themiddle View Post
    really cannot wait for the july solicits. i wish that hal would have more than just a runaway fugitive planned for him.
    Ditto, I love solicits.

I hope Venditti does another interview about GL before June in the meantime, I want more hints.

Extraordinary Member

This should be a beast of a story. The aftermath of this should be incentive for the JL to beef up it's membership, kinda like the animated JLU.

Incredible Member

jesica cruz may be apart of the darkseid war, and hal will probably get to train her. i'm hoping that there is a more pivotal role than that of a trainer, the solicits didn't mention hal, so i'm excited to learn more.

Incredible Member

Ditto, I love solicits.

I hope Venditti does another interview about GL before June in the meantime, I want more hints.
    i know. it's been a slow week for me. if any of you knows anything, please feel free to fire away.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    Well, Darkseid never really thought about the GLC as a threat though granted the last time he fought them in large numbers he used the yellow weakness to his advantage.
    ah, that was an epic war. time for another round, this time no yellow weaknesses.

it looks like kotubokiya is being a bit nostalgic and remaking the old dc super powers action figures.

nice sculpt, and it looks like if you squeeze the legs together an arm would raise up. brings back memories.

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    it looks like kotubokiya is being a bit nostalgic and remaking the old dc super powers action figures.

nice sculpt, and it looks like if you squeeze the legs together an arm would raise up. brings back memories.
    Reminds me very much of Garcia Lopez DC style guide in 3D.
    (and yeah they were the models for Superpowers )

Last edited by Güicho; 04-03-2015 at 05:55 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    This should be a beast of a story. The aftermath of this should be incentive for the JL to beef up it's membership, kinda like the animated JLU.
    a clash between darkseid and anti monitor should be epic. if the confrontation should happen near the earth, the collateral damage would be devastating. of all the leaguers, hal seems to be the most equipped for crowd control. i hope this would not be the case, as i prefer him to be front and center in the fight, and lay the smackdown on darkseid and his army.

Mighty Member

Not really sure what the purpose of making a statue that looks like an action figure is but that is a pretty nice sculpt! I like his classic costume.