Page 347 of 885 FirstFirst ... 247297337343344345346347348349350351357397447847 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 13267

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Ok just to add context, who are you fan of? honest question, I havent been on cbr in a while.
    Hal, John, Kyle, Guy, in that order. I think I still haven't made up my mind about Simon and Jessica. And I don't know what to think of Alan anymore. I'm fine with classic Alan, New 52 Alan doesn't do it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Cover to #10:

He will probably be back even sooner. No need to fret.
    I see the cover but... but for one moment I thought see Kyle as green lantern again.. OK, this is Hal hair..
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-29-2016 at 10:27 AM.

And to #12:

I like how EVS draws Larfleeze almost like a dragon. lol

And to #12:

I like how EVS draws Larfleeze almost like a dragon.
    THANK YOU.. I FORGET THAT COVER of The Orange Lantern.

nice. they look really good together. although i'm thinking the wonder woman shown is from a different set.

Not a bad Agent Orange cover from EVS. I liked when they first introduced him as crazy and dangerous, rather than the silly one-note character be turned into.

Astonishing Member

Cover to #10:

He will probably be back even sooner. No need to fret.
    Ganthet and Sayd! They've been absent since Wrath of the First Lantern, with only a cameo in HJ and the GLC Rebirth #1 since then.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Not a bad Agent Orange cover from EVS. I liked when they first introduced him as crazy and dangerous, rather than the silly one-note character be turned into.
    I've got the Agent Orange hardback. I'd say that for comedy Larfleeze is like the Minions from Despicable Me. Great in small doses, but don't fare so well as the main focus of their own story. At least Larfleeze isn't craving bananas.

Quote Originally Posted by jbmasta View Post
    I've got the Agent Orange hardback. I'd say that for comedy Larfleeze is like the Minions from Despicable Me. Great in small doses, but don't fare so well as the main focus of their own story. At least Larfleeze isn't craving bananas.
    Oh My God this is so accurate.
    Favorite Characters : Cyborg, Hal Jordan, Simon Baz, Tula, Mera ,Bleez, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Agent 37 , Batman, Kon El, Atomica.

I love Legacy but you have to change things up to keep them from going stale - Jason Fabok

Twitter : @Flashpoint52

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    Oh My God this is so accurate.
    For example, take the scene in what I think is Blackest Night where all the Corps chant their oaths, and Larfleeze just looks confused. Then at the very end of Wrath we find out it's pretty much him declaring it's all his. And his. And his and his and his. Small moments of levity in otherwise serious storylines, but would have been highly unsatisfying on their own.

Did you even know there was a Larfleeze solo title? It only got twelve issues before being axed.

Just got caught up on the series. Really looking forward to EVS being back on art. I would say this title is much much better than the previous effort by this writer. I wonder how much is editorial.

Quote Originally Posted by jbmasta View Post
    Did you even know there was a Larfleeze solo title? It only got twelve issues before being axed.
    I still can't believe Larfleeze got his own title, but not the Star Sapphires.

Mighty Member

I still can't believe Larfleeze got his own title, but not the Star Sapphires.
    I can. Larfleeze had a bit of fan favorite status for a while (his ongoing came a bit late to take advantage of that, but still) while nobody knows what to do with the Star Sapphires and they don't seem to have many fans. I think a Star Sapphire mini would be mostly useful for clarifying things about them since their powers and motivations are all over the place and don't make sense half the time.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by vartox View Post
    I can. Larfleeze had a bit of fan favorite status for a while (his ongoing came a bit late to take advantage of that, but still) while nobody knows what to do with the Star Sapphires and they don't seem to have many fans. I think a Star Sapphire mini would be mostly useful for clarifying things about them since their powers and motivations are all over the place and don't make sense half the time.
    I've heard the idea mentioned before, but an anthology book covering all the different Corps could be very interesting. It's not committing to just one, but gives the chance to flesh out each of them if they haven't been already. A Star Sapphire learning to channel family love instead of romantic love (their arch-nemesis could by Kryb), or a Blue Lantern regaining hope (a chance to introduce Razer from TAS into the comic continuity?). There could even be a few Larfleeze stories, so he remains relevant but not the main subject of any one book. It's just an idea, since Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps is one of the only titles at the moment based out in space instead of on Earth.