Page 491 of 885 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491492493494495501541591 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 13267

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Decent scene from an otherwise subpar movie:

it was cool...

although i was surprised how they (even in the comics) tried to establish bruce and hal's relationship.

even in the coming 2017 event.. hal, as batman's closest ally?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    i guess i'm just not satisfied how hal is so... distant from the dcu, dctv, and especially the dceu. same feeling i got with jl: generations lost. i have nothing against jaime, it's just that i would have prefered ted to be with his buddies... and ted being dead didn't help either.
    I think it's rubbish for keeping Hal out the DCEU. It just shows how weak the folks at WB are. The Hulk has two letdown films, yet they stuck with him. Marvel made a raccoon & a tree household names. RDJ was on the outs yet Marvel hired him.

WB is weak for sacking their cosmic corner. With Star Wars, Guardians, & Thor poised to rake in the cash, DC should at least try to utilize their cosmic properties.

On the comics side, I see no reason for Hal to be marginalized. He should be able to divide his time between Earth & space.

I gave up on the animation & TV side.

Extraordinary Member

ok now, if we're using that line up for the league (or even just a branch of it), i'd pick hal, barry, oliver and dinah, along with katar, shayera, ray, and ralph... and zatanna.
    The current folks in charge of DC seem obsessed with the silver age, yet they refuse to embrace the silver age Justice League. I thought they were getting back to that point during the Trinity War, but I was mistaken.

that would be weird if that happens and green lanterns still comes out twice a month.
    I think Green Lanterns is in the same boat as Hal & GLC. They're all bunched together in sales.
    Save Ferris...

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I think it's rubbish for keeping Hal out the DCEU. It just shows how weak the folks at WB are. The Hulk has two letdown films, yet they stuck with him. Marvel made a raccoon & a tree household names. RDJ was on the outs yet Marvel hired him.

WB is weak for sacking their cosmic corner. With Star Wars, Guardians, & Thor poised to rake in the cash, DC should at least try to utilize their cosmic properties.

On the comics side, I see no reason for Hal to be marginalized. He should be able to divide his time between Earth & space.

Man, I'm soooo jealous of Guardians. That could have been Hal, Kilowog, Arisia, Ch'p, and Salaak right there. There, I've admitted I'm jealous of MCU. I'm not ashamed to say so.

Good times....before stuff got really dark.

You're not kidding. Isn't this right before Star Sapphire kills Katma?
    Save Ferris...

I guess I'm the only one who cares about Tomar-Tu .

Years ago, I would have understood why WB isn't pushing their DC properties. Of course they're busy with Harry Potter, I said to myself.
    But now...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Sorry dude, I do too... to some extent..

Extraordinary Member

Man, I'm soooo jealous of Guardians. That could have been Hal, Kilowog, Arisia, Ch'p, and Salaak right there. There, I've admitted I'm jealous of MCU. I'm not ashamed to say so.
    WB could have made GL a cosmic version of "Training Day" with Sinestro as Denzel, and Hal as Ethan.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryComicBookNerd View Post
    Current continuity: how did Katma die again? Because I'm hoping that Czrol gets redeemed from all the wrong things she did as Sapphire before.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AngryComicBookNerd View Post
    Sadly, yes. This was the beginning of the end for John, imo.

i'm messed up when it comes to jillian.

i prefer hal to be with carol... but this whole carol and kyle nonsense left a bad taste that i'd like to move away from carol and go with jillian.
    I think whatever plan DC had for a love triangle with Jillian and Carol came and went. Jillian was really just a rebound girl if I remember. Carol was married to some guy that we never actually see on panel because nothing in Carol's life is ever that important that it's worth seeing.... and Hal was feeling like Hal so he needed some company.
    Save Ferris...

WB could have made GL a cosmic version of "Training Day" with Sinestro as Denzel, and Hal as Ethan.
    I would like to watch something like that. The fall of Sinestro or something. Sinestro would have been epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I just have too much on my plate at the moment with the whole DCEU, slipping sales, Armie hammer's nonsense...
    Save Ferris...