Page 498 of 885 FirstFirst ... 398448488494495496497498499500501502508548598 ... LastLast
Results 7,456 to 7,470 of 13267

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    i know. and somehow hal's legs looks short. or maybe that's just me.
    It's probably realistic human proportions rather than super-hero proportions.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    It's probably realistic human proportions rather than super-hero proportions.
    it probably is.

Astonishing Member

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Ken better post an HQ version of that poster. Love it.

That is great artwork.

Extraordinary Member

In regards to the more epic depictions of Hal's hair.....does he use mousse......or willpower?

Extraordinary Member

From a different thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was wondering if any of the GL titles would tease Alan Scott, but it feels kind of late to be doing that now unless all the DC books start gearing up for the JSA's return.
    It would be a great excuse to get all the Earth GL's on Sol 3 again. I would like to think a search for Alan Scott could be a fun way to unite the fractured fan base. Alan started the name & whole darned ring-slinging thing.

I know his ring is different, but still....

For any Doctor Who fans, it would be like the 2nd & 3rd Doctor only ceasing their verbal sparring once the 1st Doctor appears (at least for a moment).

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    In regards to the more epic depictions of Hal's hair.....does he use mousse......or willpower?
    Gotta be both. I bet the guy probably has a comb and a mirror somewhere on him at all time.

Mighty Member

I like the idea that Hal is naturally really good looking but also a bit vain. So, part willpower, part using the ring to mimic hair products

From a different thread...

It would be a great excuse to get all the Earth GL's on Sol 3 again. I would like to think a search for Alan Scott could be a fun way to unite the fractured fan base. Alan started the name & whole darned ring-slinging thing.

I really want to see Alan again and HJGLC seems like a great place to bring him in. Jay's coming back in Flash, would make sense for Alan to reappear in a GL book...

Is this from DC Universe Online?

Yep, it's one of the main promo pieces for the game. And this is probably the most Asian looking Hal Lee has ever drawn.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret View Post
    Gotta be both. I bet the guy probably has a comb and a mirror somewhere on him at all time.
    A comb & mirror constructed out of pure will.....

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by vartox View Post
    I like the idea that Hal is naturally really good looking but also a bit vain. So, part willpower, part using the ring to mimic hair products
    So long as the Guardians,and most importantly Guy, never finds out....

Quote Originally Posted by vartox View Post
    I really want to see Alan again and HJGLC seems like a great place to bring him in. Jay's coming back in Flash, would make sense for Alan to reappear in a GL book...
    I really think that would be a great story. I know Alan has history with Hal & Kyle. As always, I have no clue how much history between Kyle & Alan will be restored.

I honestly don't know if Alan has any significant history with John & Guy.

I would think Alan would be proud of the unique mix of ring-slingers: Hal, Guy, John, Kyle, Simon, & Jessica. With that diverse mix, a Earth GL pot-luck would be epic.

Someone might want to run a ring scan if Guy brings any open bottled beverages.

Yep, it's one of the main promo pieces for the game. And this is probably the most Asian looking Hal Lee has ever drawn.
    Cool, because for a second I thought it might have been art or a promo piece for the original Justice League run Johns and Lee were setup for prior to Flashpoint.

Makes you wonder how different that would've been from the New 52 run. Maybe Hal wouldn't have left after the second arc ?
    I really think that would be a great story. I know Alan has history with Hal & Kyle. As always, I have no clue how much history between Kyle & Alan will be restored.

I honestly don't know if Alan has any significant history with John & Guy.

I would think Alan would be proud of the unique mix of ring-slingers: Hal, Guy, John, Kyle, Simon, & Jessica. With that diverse mix, a Earth GL pot-luck would be epic.

Someone might want to run a ring scan if Guy brings any open bottled beverages.
    I remember that episode of Brave and the Bold where Alan and Guy were at each others throats because Alan wouldn't stop comparing Guy to Hal .

I guess there was no news at the comics convention about anything Green Lantern.