Page 52 of 885 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152552 ... LastLast

man, i just got finished injustice year two 23.... it was crazy!!

i love how tom taylor executed the story, and the art was really awesome. you can feel the oomph in the fight scenes.

but, just once. just once, why not let batman be the big bad? it kinda felt that if ever netherealms make an injustice sequel, alternate earth hal would be the main antagonist.

sinestro's corruption of hal did highlight sinestro's shrewdness. so sinestro may be a strong contender or at least a major boss in latter levels of the sequel (please let there be).

oh and even clark... how the mighty have fallen.....

all in all, injustice is probably one of the best titles dc is putting out right now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    man, i just got finished injustice year two 23.... it was crazy!!

i love how tom taylor executed the story, and the art was really awesome. you can feel the oomph in the fight scenes.

but, just once. just once, why not let batman be the big bad? it kinda felt that if ever netherealms make an injustice sequel, alternate earth hal would be the main antagonist.

sinestro's corruption of hal did highlight sinestro's shrewdness. so sinestro may be a strong contender or at least a major boss in latter levels of the sequel (please let there be).

oh and even clark... how the mighty have fallen.....

all in all, injustice is probably one of the best titles dc is putting out right now.
    If there's a sequel I don't imagine it'll take place in the same world as Injustice, I think it'll be more of a spiritual successor.

BANNED

And this is just fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post
    If there's a sequel I don't imagine it'll take place in the same world as Injustice, I think it'll be more of a spiritual successor.
    it would be nice if netherealms next project after mortal kombat x would be a sequel to injustice. i am not sure what a spiritual successor mean, another alternate earth perhaps?

i've been thoroughly enjoying (and dreading at the same time) injustice year two. i'm not sure, but isn't there supposed to be an injustice year three?

yellow lantern and superman were just beasts with all their maiming and disintegration.

BANNED

it would be nice if netherealms next project after mortal kombat x would be a sequel to injustice. i am not sure what a spiritual successor mean, another alternate earth perhaps?

i've been thoroughly enjoying (and dreading at the same time) injustice year two. i'm not sure, but isn't there supposed to be an injustice year three?

yellow lantern and superman were just beasts with all their maiming and disintegration.
    They've confirmed there's going to be one. And yeah, that's what I meant, another alternate earth somewhere. And yeah, there's supposed to be an Injustice Year Three, which with the arrival of John Constantine looks to be the place where the series put on a jetpack and flew above the shark, doing mid-air somersaults on the way.

That's actually funny, although I feel that Injustice still has lots of legs in it. The quality and pacing of the story is still exceptional in my opinion. It just annoys me how Kal and Hal are portrayed. Alternate earth or otherwise.

A sequel to the game? With Ted and Booster returning to JL3k, this is the 2nd good news comicwise I heard this week.

That's actually funny, although I feel that Injustice still has lots of legs in it. The quality and pacing of the story is still exceptional in my opinion. It just annoys me how Kal and Hal are portrayed. Alternate earth or otherwise.

A sequel to the game? With Ted and Booster returning to JL3k, this is the 2nd good news comicwise I heard this week.

the december soilicts of green lantern is up at newsarama.

GREEN LANTERN #37

Written by ROBERT VENDITTI
    Art and cover by FRANCIS PORTELA
    Variant cover by DARWYN COOKE
    On sale DECEMBER 3 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    Combo pack edition $3.99 US
    Retailers: This issue will arrive in stores with three covers. Please see the order form for details.

“Godhead,” act 3, part 1: Hal Jordan has to enlist the help of one of his greatest foes, Black Hand, or else watch the universe fall before the growing army of the New Gods! But getting Black Hand to help and getting him to help the way you need him to are two very different things.
    This issue is also offered as a combo pack edition with a redemption code for a digital download of this issue.

for some reason i feel the cover is not that striking. i dont know, it might just be me.
    Last edited by liwanag; 09-15-2014 at 09:02 PM.

That is simply f@#king Glorious!
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Extraordinary Member

the december soilicts of green lantern is up at newsarama.

GREEN LANTERN #37

Written by ROBERT VENDITTI
    Art and cover by FRANCIS PORTELA
    Variant cover by DARWYN COOKE
    On sale DECEMBER 3 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    Combo pack edition $3.99 US
    Retailers: This issue will arrive in stores with three covers. Please see the order form for details.

“Godhead,” act 3, part 1: Hal Jordan has to enlist the help of one of his greatest foes, Black Hand, or else watch the universe fall before the growing army of the New Gods! But getting Black Hand to help and getting him to help the way you need him to are two very different things.
    This issue is also offered as a combo pack edition with a redemption code for a digital download of this issue.

for some reason i feel the cover is not that striking. i dont know, it might just be me.
    I just can't get into Tan's artwork. The really sad part is this cover is patterned after a Jack Kirby one.

I have not seen the Jack's original version of this cover, but I am quite sure it is way better than Tan's interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I just can't get into Tan's artwork. The really sad part is this cover is patterned after a Jack Kirby one.

I have not seen the Jack's original version of this cover, but I am quite sure it is way better than Tan's interpretation.
    oh ok. the cover was an homage to jack kirby. silly me, i did not see the signature.

why does the solicit say francis portela on art and cover?

Extraordinary Member

oh ok. the cover was an homage to jack kirby. silly me, i did not see the signature.

why does the solicit say francis portela on art and cover?
    I am sure the Kirby cover was way more dynamic. I love Kirby's art.

I have no answer for your question, sorry.