Page 551 of 885 FirstFirst ... 51451501541547548549550551552553554555561601651 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 13267

Just point me in the direction of whoever took that show off the air and I will unleash a nerd rage of midichlorian proportion upon their short sighted fat TV producer heads.
    Save Ferris...

I liked that they brought in Hal for Simon and Jessica's proper GL graduation. It was a nice moment .

And Jessica hugging Hal was adorable .

Quote Originally Posted by AngryComicBookNerd View Post
    Just point me in the direction of whoever took that show off the air and I will unleash a nerd rage of midichlorian proportion upon their short sighted fat TV producer heads.
    may i invite you over the blue beetle thread where i might need your rage as well. (referring to ted's circumstances in injustice).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post

this looks like the time when hal was the spectre.

where is this from? the artist looks familiar.

I don't believe Ive actually read that issue. I've only read some issues of the Spectre run.

Can't swear to it, but I seem to recall Hal/Spectre guest starring in a JSA run around that time. Artist definitely doesn't look like it was from the Spectre book itself.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    this looks like the time when hal was the spectre.

where is this from? the artist looks familiar.
    It's from JSA #61, one of Hal's last few appearances as the Spectre before Rebirth. The Spectre was starting to act up

don't **** with the spectre.jpg

Can't swear to it, but I seem to recall Hal/Spectre guest starring in a JSA run around that time. Artist definitely doesn't look like it was from the Spectre book itself.
    He did! It was after his solo was cancelled and just before Rebirth. He'd also appeared earlier in Johns' JSA run, #16-20.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    Seems evocative of the movie aesthetic...

If the movie did anything right, it was the depiction of Oa.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    wasn't it cartoon network who dropped the ball on gltas? it wasn't entirely the merchandise fault was it?
    Yes like Static Shock a lack of merchandise is the reason you don't get a show.

All that unsold movie stuff didn't help. Heck I still see some of it at Target around Christmas time.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Yes like Static Shock a lack of merchandise is the reason you don't get a show.

All that unsold movie stuff didn't help. Heck I still see some of it at Target around Christmas time.
    Josh Keaton outright said that all the unsold movie toys played a part in the show's cancellation since it meant no one would stock any of the cartoon's toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Josh Keaton outright said that all the unsold movie toys played a part in the show's cancellation since it meant no one would stock any of the cartoon's toys.
    Which is frustrating because those toys were 5 Points of articulation pieces of garbage competing against all the other Superhero multiple POA figures... Now all the 3.75 are dropping down to that crappy standard, and of the 5POA figures, Green Lantern was actually really awesome... I loved all the clear/green constructs packed in... but man for the day those figures were LAME...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by vartox View Post
    It's from JSA #61, one of Hal's last few appearances as the Spectre before Rebirth. The Spectre was starting to act up

don't **** with the spectre.jpg

He did! It was after his solo was cancelled and just before Rebirth. He'd also appeared earlier in Johns' JSA run, #16-20.
    man, so grateful for geoff for bringing hal back. the spectre is crazy.