Page 648 of 885 FirstFirst ... 148548598638644645646647648649650651652658698748 ... LastLast
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 13267
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Art looks great. There's a few more images in the video. Around the 2:09:50 mark is the black girl talking to Hal supposed to be Carol? Looks like she has a pink flight suit and all.
    Could be? Although considering that Hal still works for Ferris Aeronautics presumably she's still a higher up in the company and probably wouldn't be hanging around in a jumpsuit with miners.

White boots?!?! Come on!! I hate that .... arrg! ... still looking forward to the book, but I really hate the white boots shit ...

Quote Originally Posted by vartox View Post
    Could be? Although considering that Hal still works for Ferris Aeronautics presumably she's still a higher up in the company and probably wouldn't be hanging around in a jumpsuit with miners.
    True...though if it is Carol, it would be in-character for her to be in the thick of things with her employees.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    You almost have to feel bad about the other Earth Lanterns with how homesick they are about Earth. I mean, it's never come up before, but once it's brought up everybody but John is chewing at the bit to go back.

Y'know, it is true that Hal has the seniority of all the Earth Lanterns...

I think they're referring to Superman. He was the last one to see Sinestro in a recent two-part issue in his book.

I believe Venditti tease writing something with Carol and it was around the next few issues.
    John would go just to get coffee.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    White boots?!?! Come on!! I hate that .... arrg! ... still looking forward to the book, but I really hate the white boots shit ...
    Of all the things to be angry about

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    That doesn't seem to be his GL costume tho. The symbol is missing and there's no green anywhere on it. Also he doesn't seem to have put the ring on yet, he only seems to be holding it.

Last edited by Johnny; 10-09-2017 at 04:58 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Here's my basic prediction for Hal in the DCEU - Obi-Wan type role in GLC, dies towards the end and is never seen or heard from again. Hal is irrelevant as far as WB is concerned, he is only in GLC to play the role of the mentor so they could get him out of the way. If people want to keep holding on to some false hope that it's going to be anything more than that, be my guest. I'm not falling for it anymore.

You have no idea how much I'd love to be proven wrong. Unfortunately odds are overwhelmingly against our boy.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    That was classic.

Such a-holery from Sinestro.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Of all the things to be angry about
    Don't worry, I'm not actually angry.. it's just a nitpicky thing that I don't like when they miscolor or change Hal's boots to white. Maybe it's not his actual GL outfit as Johnny says, so we'll see...

Well, if Abin Sur is any indication it seems like the classic GL uniforms are still a thing, we'll just probably see Hal running around in his normal space suit fro most of the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, if Abin Sur is any indication it seems like the classic GL uniforms are still a thing, we'll just probably see Hal running around in his normal space suit fro most of the book.
    Would be fun to have some scenes on Earth where despite being an astronaut, Hal is still wearing his father's pilot jacket. They don't need to change Hal's family history at all, in this version he could've just decided to take it beyond being a test pilot.
    Last edited by Johnny; 10-09-2017 at 12:38 PM.

It's weird Hal fans think he's the marginalized one.