Page 741 of 885 FirstFirst ... 241641691731737738739740741742743744745751791841 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 13267

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Actually, it was wayyyyyy before that issue.

It was the first arc of the New 52 run if I recall correctly.
    The first and last arc of new52 under Johns... right? Maybe I gotta go back and reread some things. This was a big story that saw Hal and Carol separated by circumstance then eventually reunited in #20... briefly. But whatever, at GJ's worst he was better than Venditti's best.

IMO.
    Save Ferris...

January sales.... not so good.
    Save Ferris...

Quote Originally Posted by AngryComicBookNerd View Post
    The first and last arc of new52 under Johns... right? Maybe I gotta go back and reread some things. This was a big story that saw Hal and Carol separated by circumstance then eventually reunited in #20... briefly. But whatever, at GJ's worst he was better than Venditti's best.

IMO.
    I'm pretty sure that was when Hal and Sinestro were behind held by the Yellows on Korugar, way before the final arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm pretty sure that was when Hal and Sinestro were behind held by the Yellows on Korugar, way before the final arc.
    At some point in my head, it all falls into 2 categories... before issue 20 and after. So I will defer on this one.
    Save Ferris...

January sales.... not so good.
    Well what did you expect, they're not going to go up, they will be in freefall until DC does something "drastic" about it. And you know GL fans love those.

I just saw the numbers. Aquaman sold better than one of the GLs issues. lol
    Last edited by Johnny; 02-13-2018 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Well what did you expect, they're not going to go up, they will be in freefall until DC does something "drastic" about it. And you know GL fans love those.

Yeah GLs is tanking. At the very least, it has to go to monthly if not totally retooled. But one thing that I think was well deserved was Flash actually went up. It's a good series in the middle of a nice run.

What's really gnawing at me is how Harley Quinn outsells HJ. What the hell....
    Save Ferris...

Oh and Damage only sold 37K? Come on people, what did I tell you? If we all go out and buy like 10 - 20 copies of that book, maybe Venditti will be inspired to walk away from Hal and concentrate on Damage. Let's go!
    Save Ferris...

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Well what did you expect, they're not going to go up, they will be in freefall until DC does something "drastic" about it. And you know GL fans love that time.

I'm surprised GLs sold so decently for this long.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Oh and Damage only sold 37K? Come on people, what did I tell you? If we all go out and buy like 10 - 20 copies of that book, maybe Venditti will be inspired to walk away from Hal and concentrate on Damage. Let's go!
    I'm hearing Silencer did even worse. Didio and Lee strike again. Reminded me a lot of new 52. I hope they continue to stay far away from the main DCU.

Quote Originally Posted by AMAZINGTFL View Post
    Kyle's missing his NIN shirt, but Hal is still dressed like someone's father so it's all good.

Kyle's missing his NIN shirt, but Hal is still dressed like someone's father so it's all good.
    I don't think EVS would draw him any other way. What would you like Hal or any of them to wear as civilians? Hugo Bass? Calvin Klein. Isaac Mizerati (not sure about the spelling)

They're okay the way they are. Hal would be wearing his father's jacket, Kyle is a young guy so he would likely be in touch with modern trends, Guy was a football player and gym teacher, so I do imagine him wearing his old letterman jackets, I picture John as the one with a more exquisite taste in clothing.

They're okay the way they are. Hal would be wearing his father's jacket, Kyle is a young guy so he would likely be in touch with modern trends, Guy was a football player and gym teacher, so I do imagine him wearing his old letterman jackets, I picture John as the one with a more exquisite taste in clothing.
    Maybe, Hal should switch to polo shirts rather than button down shirts. Even Guy should outgrow letterman jackets. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by AMAZINGTFL View Post
    Maybe, Hal should switch to polo shirts rather than button down shirts. Even Guy should outgrow letterman jackets. Please.
    The reason we read these comics is because we don't outgrow anything.
    Save Ferris...