Page 748 of 885 FirstFirst ... 248648698738744745746747748749750751752758798848 ... LastLast
Results 11,206 to 11,220 of 13267
    Mighty Member

Apparently he's not planning to use Goldface https://twitter.com/robertvenditti/s...28927735271424

Astonishing Member

Personally I would like to see Hal bump heads with the Shark, he is the closest thing Hal has to Gorilla Grodd.

Quote Originally Posted by vartox View Post
    Apparently he's not planning to use Goldface https://twitter.com/robertvenditti/s...28927735271424
    That's unfortunate. I thought there was something more to that Instagram post. Sorry for the fake news, guys.

I wonder if it just shows where we are that the most interesting thing we can talk about the current run is the possibility of Goldface showing up ?

so when's he showing up in the movies again?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so when's he showing up in the movies again?
    Not anytime soon, judging by the way the DCEU is going. And if he does show up, he may not be the main character. With Black Panther's success, there are talks of having John Stewart be the focus of the GLC and I'm not sure that's good news for us Hal's fans.

Btw, apparently Wonder Woman's kangaroo is canon again. When will they finally bring back Itty?
    Itty_001.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret View Post
    Not anytime soon, judging by the way the DCEU is going. And if he does show up, he may not be the main character. With Black Panther's success, there are talks of having John Stewart be the focus of the GLC and I'm not sure that's good news for us Hal's fans.
    What the heck are you talking about? What talks? List your sources.

Green Lantern Corps is still on and it was confirmed ages ago that Hal, John, Guy, and (possibly) Kyle will all be in it and will star as main characters. It's about the entire Corps and not a specific lantern. Someone like Tomar-Re or Sodam Yat may get as much screen time as Hal; the point of the film is to introduce the cosmic side of the DCU and the Green Lantern mythology, then lead to more films featuring different characters.

I'm sick of people and their "DCEU is failing" paranoia. There has been ZERO indication that GLC is cancelled and that Hal won't be a main character. If you have reputable sources you can list, by all means go ahead and show me, because it looks to me like you just pulled this out of nowhere.

Wow, and they accuse Hal fans of being aggressive and militant.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Wow, and they accuse Hal fans of being aggressive and militant.

You're not funny Elmo. Go bother the Cookie Monster.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    You're not funny Elmo. Go bother the Cookie Monster.
    not nice

Spectacular Member AimToTheStar's Avatar

Talking about GLC movie i can only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    What the heck are you talking about? What talks? List your sources.

Green Lantern Corps is still on and it was confirmed ages ago that Hal, John, Guy, and (possibly) Kyle will all be in it and will star as main characters. It's about the entire Corps and not a specific lantern. Someone like Tomar-Re or Sodam Yat may get as much screen time as Hal; the point of the film is to introduce the cosmic side of the DCU and the Green Lantern mythology, then lead to more films featuring different characters.

I'm sick of people and their "DCEU is failing" paranoia. There has been ZERO indication that GLC is cancelled and that Hal won't be a main character. If you have reputable sources you can list, by all means go ahead and show me, because it looks to me like you just pulled this out of nowhere.
    Wow, it's been a while since I last saw such aggressiveness on this site. Quite refreshing I must say. While I do enjoy meaningless online arguments as a form of entertainment, we are all fellow fans here who respect others' opinions and thoughts, so let's not change that. I never said the GLC movie was canceled, just said that it might not be anytime soon, which is the truth. Currently, there has been absolutely zero news regarding both the movie and the casting. It's projected to come out in 2020, so naturally it's still a long way to go. Also, everything that has been confirmed ages ago must be subjected to changes now that the DC Film universe has been undergoing many shake-ups, which is an unfortunate fact that has been plastered all over the Internet for the last year. And no, I do not have the "DCEU is failing" paranoia, because it is indeed failing by current standard of CBM's box office. Whereas the qualities of those movies remain subjective, there is no denying that aside from WW, the universe is not doing as well as it should.
    Regarding my thoughtless claim, I should have added "I heard that..." in front of my statement as not to antagonize fans such as yourself. I did pull this out of somewhere fortunately, and though it is not confirmed it's still food for thoughts. If you must know, here's the source https://www.cosmicbooknews.com/black...-cyborg-movies

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

GreenLanternBattery03.jpg

One of my favorite pics.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Hey is it just me or are all my images I upload coming out really small?

It's fine when I first upload it but if I refresh it shrinks.

Any help?