Page 786 of 885 FirstFirst ... 286686736776782783784785786787788789790796836 ... LastLast
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 13267
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    dang Vendetti really knocking it out the park right before he leaves
    It is good! but I'm getting burned out with endless war.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AimToTheStar View Post
    nice. Why not just cut off his access to the yellow suns .... that doesn't work any more

Incredible Member

I just hope this won’t end with Zod find a preposterous way to get away just like the other villains in past stories of this run.

And I really hope there’s no other earth Lanterns in the sequel of earth one. No. Just no. Hell no. Why does Hal have to share everything with others. There’s no Robin in Batman Earth One. Please let Green Lantern Earth One just be a Hal’s story. Even in book one I feel that lack of presenting Hal’s personality. Please stop letting others steal the limelight.

Spectacular Member AimToTheStar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HAN9000 View Post
    I just hope this won’t end with Zod find a preposterous way to get away just like the other villains in past stories of this run.

And I really hope there’s no other earth Lanterns in the sequel of earth one. No. Just no. Hell no. Why does Hal have to share everything with others. There’s no Robin in Batman Earth One. Please let Green Lantern Earth One just be a Hal’s story. Even in book one I feel that lack of presenting Hal’s personality. Please stop letting others steal the limelight.
    1000% agree let Earth One be Hal as the only Green Lantern of Earth.
    ''There were other women, of course. But none of them mattered. Not like her. She was the one.'' -Hal Jordan.

Hmmm, right, come to think of it, he's already sharing. a book with the other Earth lanterns, I get your point.

Still, the oath...!

Well, for better or worse, the Green Lantern franchise hasn't always been headlined only by Hal, so the potential inclusion of other human Lanterns isn't that surprising at all. I'd like for him to be the main representative Lantern too(which he obviously is on many occasions), but I think it's smart to bring other Lanterns in Earth One. We already got a solo Hal story anyway, plus the whole premise of that story was Hal looking for more Lanterns to help against the oppression of the Manhunters. I think it's reasonable to assume he would know some people on Earth that he could trust. I do hope we see Carol though.
    Last edited by Johnny; 03-23-2018 at 05:00 AM.

Spectacular Member AimToTheStar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I do hope we see Carol though.
    It's another reason i want Vol 2
    ''There were other women, of course. But none of them mattered. Not like her. She was the one.'' -Hal Jordan.

Incredible Member

Well, for better or worse, the Green Lantern franchise hasn't always been headlined only by Hal, so the potential inclusion of other human Lanterns isn't that surprising at all. I'd like for him to be main representative Lantern too(which he obviously is many times), but I think it's smart to bring other Lanterns in Earth One. We already got a solo Hal story anyway, plus the whole premise of that story was Hal looking for more Lanterns to help against the oppression of the Manhunters. I think it's reasonable to assume he would know some people on Earth that he could trust. I do hope we see Carol though.
    Then again, why would others have 3 solo books of Earth One series while Hal only got one.
    There's a whole universe for him to search for qualified Green Lanterns. Green Lantern comics need to stop this Anthropochauvinism. Leave some chances to aliens.
    Last edited by HAN9000; 03-23-2018 at 04:29 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    That's Hal and that's one of the many reasons we love him.
    Yes, indeed.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    Love how Hal states he and Kyle got routed because they weren't expecting Krytonians, but now that he knows what he is dealing with, he doesn't sweat Kryptonians even under a double yellow sun. An experienced prepared GL can go toe to toe with a son of Krypton.
    I always thought so.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...ovie-2-1096269

"...Will Arnett is returning to voice Batman while Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill will return as Superman and Green Lantern, respectively."

Apparently Hal will return for The Lego Movie sequel. I wonder how much more are they going to embarrass him this time. On a side note, I like Jonah Hill voicing him. It's funny.
    Last edited by Johnny; 03-23-2018 at 02:08 PM.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...ovie-2-1096269

Apparently Hal will return for The Lego Movie sequel. I wonder how much more are they going to embarrass him this time. On a side note, I like Jonah Hill voicing him. It's funny.
    i hope hal and the rest gets more screen time.

I don't know how to feel about Jonah Hill's Hal Jordan being a recurring character in these Lego movies .

Extraordinary Member

Does anyone consider Josh Hartnett a credible Hal Jordan?

Visually, he kinda reminds me Jan-Michael Vincent, who I thought would have made a good Hal Jordan if modern CGI existed in the 1980's.