Page 804 of 885 FirstFirst ... 304704754794800801802803804805806807808814854 ... LastLast
Results 12,046 to 12,060 of 13267

Spectacular Member AimToTheStar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Do you guys think Hal still think Sinestro is his friend in Injustice universe after everything his done?
    ''There were other women, of course. But none of them mattered. Not like her. She was the one.'' -Hal Jordan.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AimToTheStar View Post
    Do you guys think Hal still think Sinestro is his friend in Injustice universe after everything his done?
    One of the intro dialogues between Hal and Black Adam in the game is like this:
    BA: You accepted Sinestro’s wisdom.
    Hal: He was a liar, like you.

So I think Hal totally hates Sinestro for cheating him now.

Incredible Member

Just arrived. Guess I can post it here?35F8F027-9CE3-49B5-9AEC-80BE7EA7536A.jpg
    He’s so beautiful.

Such an awesome figure.

Spectacular Member AimToTheStar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HAN9000 View Post
    Just arrived. Guess I can post it here?35F8F027-9CE3-49B5-9AEC-80BE7EA7536A.jpg
    He’s so beautiful.
    This is so perfect. Loved it
    ''There were other women, of course. But none of them mattered. Not like her. She was the one.'' -Hal Jordan.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    Yea slapping Guy around, really punishing Kyle, always romantically pursuing Arisia, trying to murder Cyborg Superman, but all the while pushing Hal to higher limits to combat this ultimate foe, which might be the villain's agenda in the first place.
    Evil twisted Hal is kinda fun when you put it that way.

Times sure does change. Back in the 1990's, I had nothing but disdain for Hallax.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, he was "jokered", as they put it.
    Did the happy gas seep through Hal's force field?

Did Joker use a yellow crowbar to give Hal brain damage in this warped world?

Was Hal so fearless, he left commonsense at home to confront the Joker (like Kyle did with Deathstroke during Identity Crisis)?

So many questions...yet not enough funds to buy such a story...

Last question...does anything good ever happens when Hal visits Gotham...or interacts with characters from that city?

Extraordinary Member

Now this....puts me in my happy place!

This is how is should be on every DC Earth.

On a side note, Hal must be in a very dark spot when Guy Gardner is the voice in his ear.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Did the happy gas seep through Hal's force field?

Did Joker use a yellow crowbar to give Hal brain damage in this warped world?

Was Hal so fearless, he left commonsense at home to confront the Joker (like Kyle did with Deathstroke during Identity Crisis)?

So many questions...yet not enough funds to buy such a story...

Last question...does anything good ever happens when Hal visits Gotham...or interacts with characters from that city?
    It's just one scene, but it's there to prove a point--that the world Booster has created is a horrible one. Essentially, the Joker virus has infected most of the world's population. Hal is its latest victim, but his will power is so great he is able to over-ride his ring's fail-safes to kill himself before the virus overtakes him and he becomes a threat to anyone.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    It's just one scene, but it's there to prove a point--that the world Booster has created is a horrible one. Essentially, the Joker virus has infected most of the world's population. Hal is its latest victim, but his will power is so great he is able to over-ride his ring's fail-safes to kill himself before the virus overtakes him and he becomes a threat to anyone.
    Thanks for the clarification, but I can't wrap my brain around the fact that his ring did not protect him from this virus.

I would think GL's rarely call in sick due to the rings protecting them airborne illnesses as they travel from world to world.

An environment that may be toxic to one GL, may not be for another. The ring should automatically compensate for that, imo.

This might actually be a great story, but my inner logic is in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Okay - so the gas has actually taken most of the world?? Interesting. I do appreciate that Hal's final act was a selfless one, rather than him offing himself because he got dosed and was just acting crazy.

Did anyone do the math... when is Hal n Pals #50 coming out?
    Save Ferris...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AngryComicBookNerd View Post
    Did anyone do the math... when is Hal n Pals #50 coming out?
    I did the math the second he said he was leaving! Hal n Pals #50 should be out August 8th.

Quote Originally Posted by vartox View Post
    I did the math the second he said he was leaving! Hal n Pals #50 should be out August 8th.
    That's so goddamn awesome. I haven't been this excited about the franchise since Rebirth... the first one.
    Save Ferris...