Default Your Thoughts: Holiday Girl

Can Holliday Girls be updates?

Anything can be updated if done right. I wouldn't be opposed to it, if they could find the right contemporary angle for it.

The thing I apprciated about the Holiday Girls was that they served both as fangirls and a mob of people that Di could use as a backup gang.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Thor2014 View Post
    The thing I apprciated about the Holiday Girls was that they served both as fangirls and a mob of people that Di could use as a backup gang.
    fangirls? this could work very well using also social networks twitter, Tumblr

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Kind of a missed opportunity at this point, but I would have had the Holliday Girls be comprised of college aged female characters from throughout Diana's history. Etta would naturally be the leader, but Vanessa Kapatelis, Myndi Mayer, Christine Fenton and Eileen Flowers would be part of it as well, along with the old school members like Eve Brown, Roberta Strong and Gel Ossey. I would also have Julia Kapatelis teach at Holliday College.

If Tracy Trevor hadn't been introduced as a grown woman with kids, I'd throw her into the group as well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Kind of a missed opportunity at this point, but I would have had the Holliday Girls be comprised of college aged female characters from throughout Diana's history. Etta would naturally be the leader, but Vanessa Kapatelis, Myndi Mayer, Christine Fenton and Eileen Flowers would be part of it as well, along with the old school members like Eve Brown, Roberta Strong and Gel Ossey. I would also have Julia Kapatelis teach at Holliday College.

If Tracy Trevor hadn't been introduced as a grown woman with kids, I'd throw her into the group as well.
    It'd be cool if they went to school with Cassie and became a bridge that connected her with WW (along with Lennox). They could easilly be updated and made relevant to Diana's world.