Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default ALL AXIS PASS: Remender Talks the Driving Forces Behind Iron Man, Magneto & More

Rick Remender takes us deep into the motivations driving the actions of Tony Stark and Magneto in "Avengers & X-Men: AXIS" #2. Plus, exclusive art!

Full article here.

CBR's questions sure were male character focused. No love for Rogue or even Wanda and how like they are the driving force so far? Hmm.....

Spectacular Member Sad Superman's Avatar

Liked this issue more than the last.

The weekly schedule really helps as well.

BANNED

I can't wait for the next chapter! The sooner it gets here the sooner the next one can come! And so on until it ends and we're finally done with this horrible, irrelevant, unnecessary event.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Sad Superman View Post
    Liked this issue more than the last.

The weekly schedule really helps as well.
    It's like waiting a week for the next new episode. And as a viewer of Agents of SHIELD, I totally know that feel.

Extraordinary Member

So based on the hints dropped in this issue, I guess the inversion is going to be caused by Wanda and Strange's magic going out of control?

The Marvel Event-O-Matic sure does like magic screwing up everybody's life.

Is this dude serious? Magneto is deflecting responsibility. For What? Doing what needs to be done? I don't think i'll ever spend money on another Remender story. I'm done with him.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    So based on the hints dropped in this issue, I guess the inversion is going to be caused by Wanda and Strange's magic going out of control?

The Marvel Event-O-Matic sure does like magic screwing up everybody's life.
    They sure also like having Wanda be the cause of these reality-altering events.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    They sure also like having Wanda be the cause of these reality-altering events.
    MARVEL EVENT-O-MATIC
    The Avengers and the X-Men have a conflict over _____
    The Scarlet Witch does a spell that _______
    Suddenly, ______ makes a surprise appearance.
    The Marvel Universe will never be the same again.

Just bring back this magnificent bastard!

That's all I really want.

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

As haphazard as the first issue was, this issue totally righted the ship. Kubert's art was still a little sloppy at times, but the narrative pace and overall storytelling were far better than the first issue.

Definitely looking forward to the next issue*.

*Even though I still don't get how Skull dying unleashed Onslaught. When Onslaught first came about, it was through an emotional breakdown and release by Xavier. If Skull had a major freakout prior to Magneto smashing his head with that bunch of bricks, releasing Onslaught, it would've made a little more sense to me. It's not a deal-breaker, but it's kind of annoying.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by C_W View Post
    God, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post
    As haphazard as the first issue was, this issue totally righted the ship. Kubert's art was still a little sloppy at times, but the narrative pace and overall storytelling were far better than the first issue.

Definitely looking forward to the next issue*.

*Even though I still don't get how Skull dying unleashed Onslaught. When Onslaught first came about, it was through an emotional breakdown and release by Xavier. If Skull had a major freakout prior to Magneto smashing his head with that bunch of bricks, releasing Onslaught, it would've made a little more sense to me. It's not a deal-breaker, but it's kind of annoying.
    There's still seven more issues, so I'm sure we'll get some lengthy exposition on what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Is this dude serious? Magneto is deflecting responsibility. For What? Doing what needs to be done? I don't think i'll ever spend money on another Remender story. I'm done with him.
    Magneto had justified intentions, but it doesn't change the fact that he fell for the Red Skull's trap. It's not that serious.

BANNED

He didn't fall for nothing. There is still no explanation why Skull grew so big and came back to life. Will be intriguing to see Magnrto, Carnage, Doom, and Enchantress teaming like this.

Quote Originally Posted by C_W View Post

That's all I really want.
    Archangel better be back soon.