Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    It could also be that Old Loki wanted to make Doom go back to capture kid Loki, so the Truth sword would shock Doom into confronting his ego as a sort of death of Dooms conceit.
    Al Ewing recently confirmed my version of events in an interview, actually.

"King Loki, as readers may recall, is the reason Loki is in "AXIS" in the first place -- if he hadn't met Doctor Doom during Doom's jaunt into King Loki's horrible future, Loki would never have been involved with the whole business."
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=56689

This is Loki's book, anything that happens is going to have Loki at it's core, not Doom, who will likely not be appearing again.
    Last edited by Raye; 11-15-2014 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    Al Ewing recently confirmed my version of events in an interview, actually.

"King Loki, as readers may recall, is the reason Loki is in "AXIS" in the first place -- if he hadn't met Doctor Doom during Doom's jaunt into King Loki's horrible future, Loki would never have been involved with the whole business."
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=56689

This is Loki's book, anything that happens is going to have Loki at it's core, not Doom, who will likely not be appearing again.
    Yes, I can understand if it wasn't for king Loki I the future, Doom wouldn't have included Loki in AXIS. That's fine. But that's different to King Loki also, through Skully, mentioning that the Truth wave would attack Dooms ego.

oh, yeah. He was warning Doom.. though I think it was more likely in relation to the Inversion. King Loki was talking with knowledge of HIS future, in that future, the truth wave never happened, because Loki was never in Latveria. (he has also freely given information from his future to Bucky Barnes. For a supposedly evil character, he's being awfully helpful. )
    Last edited by Raye; 11-16-2014 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    oh, yeah. He was warning Doom.. though I think it was more likely in relation to the Inversion. King Loki was talking with knowledge of HIS future, in that future, the truth wave never happened, because Loki was never in Latveria. (he has also freely given information from his future to Bucky Barnes. For a supposedly evil character, he's being awfully helpful. )
    Okay, that's a good point.

What book did Loki give Bucky information in?

Edit: I just read "Bucky Barnes" and Loki interacts with him there.
    Last edited by jackolover; 11-18-2014 at 08:59 PM.