Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    So is magneto which has never been retcon.
    Katie Kildare and her PR powers did wonders for Mags, may she RIP.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Isn't there a book called "Life After Logan"? Is that X-titles only or are other characters (like Spidey and the Avengers) involved?

In some form or another Wolverine will return aka from a different multiverse like the young original X-Men. Which reminds me, in that alternate reality, what will Professor X do? Who are is new replacements in that universe.

Quote Originally Posted by rdman View Post
    In some form or another Wolverine will return aka from a different multiverse like the young original X-Men. Which reminds me, in that alternate reality, what will Professor X do? Who are is new replacements in that universe.
    All New Giant Size X-Men.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I just want to see the Hulk and Thing say good bye to Wolverine in their own ways. I mean Wolverine was the only one that was able to cut up Ben Grimm's Rocky face.

And the Hulk, because of the symbolic moment between the two rivals.

Is that so wrong to ask ?
    You know the characters. You can just create such a thing in your own mind. Because as far as I'm concerned he doesn't even deserve the mourning from the characters that he is getting such from.

In my opinion Marvel's version of Wolverine was/is a hyprocrite just like Mystique said that he was when he was out to kill her.

I would've loved to have seen the death of Wolverine to be by Mystique's hands rather than what it turned out to be and I would've been cheering for her all the way to Wolverine's grave.

Quote Originally Posted by rdman View Post

If he has their DNA he probably made clones of them and is teaching them while the originals are in the 616 universe. If he didn't do that then it's obvious that he would find other mutants to teach instead.

It's obvious that bringing the originals to the future created an alternate timeline because if it didn't then the past would be altered due the the originals not being where they belong and that would alter the present in the 616 universe.
    Last edited by Thinker4730; 10-17-2014 at 10:00 AM.

Astonishing Member

the avengers-side simply doesn't have time. avengers world is stil behind axis chronologically, Avengers/New Avengers are already 8 months in the future, uncanny is relaunching straight out of AXIS and deals with logan's death in the sense that creed is on the team. the spider-books are dealing with spider-verse until current silliness is over... and the neveryone's doing the build up to secret wars III

i don't think theres any time for much moring beyond maybe ms. marvel and a 0. issue

Fantastic Member

Isn't General Howlett still running around the 616?

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Isn't there a book called "Life After Logan"? Is that X-titles only or are other characters (like Spidey and the Avengers) involved?
    I believe just x-men but only seen sone pages from it
    X-Men Forever

I would imagine that Spider-Man deals with Logan's death in Spider-Man and the X-Men. Though how he has time for that series and Spider-Verse, is beyond me. Just bad timing, I guess
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JackalsIII View Post
    I would imagine that Spider-Man deals with Logan's death in Spider-Man and the X-Men. Though how he has time for that series and Spider-Verse, is beyond me. Just bad timing, I guess
    Oh please. ASM is hovering around once a month. He has the time.

Spectacular Member

I was soo looking forward to see a funurel and a meeting maybe something like what they did for Cap or Sentry(come on guy was in only a few comics and he got a good aftermath thing).I mean a funurel where he gives everyone a letter like Jubes Laura Daken and Storm it would be awesome.Also I want Daken and Wolverine together as a family it would make a perfect thing.

Quote Originally Posted by JackalsIII View Post
    He learned from Logan, isn't it obvious? Where's that Floating Hands Studio cartoon when I need it?
    Dark does not mean deep.

Why, would you want them to be even bigger hypocrites?

Most of them don't even know, right? Or so that Deadpool issue led me to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    So was Bucky, even when he was brainwashed, and he was remembered.
    I don't see the whole MU morning Buckies "death" m and Bucky had an excuse at least. Wolverine has none.